Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If they are widely available, I might just get those freegums over the concords. I dunno why

EDIT

Those UM are def nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im thankful I have not seen them in person up here in Buffalo.

Nice to see the canes getting some love. I copped them at my hoh on the release day and have rocked them multiple times since. I really love the neon orange laces. Anyway, its about time we see some new colorways, no?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Dude wants to trade yotr 7's ds for my hurricanes... Good trade?

Yeah Hurricanes are everywhere.

Personally I wouldn't do it because I don't really mess with jordans anymore

but thats a good value trade for you
That is a great value for you if you're getting YOTR VIIs. Hurricanes definitely aren't that limited, so I would jump on that!

I Slept on the Cannons and Miami Nights.. i need me pairs of each. Didnt know they released..... how much are they going for now? im not copping any concords i rather buy some bron brons...

Originally Posted by KiNgMaRcEl23

I love orange! Orange on the Harley pin stripe and Canes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's all about the U

FANTASTIC , love the creativity....that's what I'm talkin about. G8 jobI'm going to PM u about that UM shirt

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I Slept on the Cannons and Miami Nights.. i need me pairs of each. Didnt know they released..... how much are they going for now? im not copping any concords i rather buy some bron brons...
Someone posted a site that still had Cannons for fairly cheap, I've seen both go for usually $200-$220, not bad

Originally Posted by yanky

Anybody get the shirt "me myself and all my millions"

Pics? 
nerd.gif

So has there been any word about the china's coming to America? I feel like coppin on ebay such a gamble..

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

So has there been any word about the china's coming to America? I feel like coppin on ebay such a gamble..
A couple people have mentioned 12/17 at HOH, but I don't know how concrete that info is... 

where can i get those um tee's at??? and those freegums needed to come with either red laces are black laces with the freegum design

Just pulled the trigger on the Cannons. Very pleased with the color and quality. Up next UK's.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Someone posted a site that still had Cannons for fairly cheap, I've seen both go for usually $200-$220, not bad

Originally Posted by yanky

Anybody get the shirt "me myself and all my millions"

Pics? 
nerd.gif
Not my pic but the shirt looks clean

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by MayaR049

The 9 Family Growing Lil By Lil
no chinas???.....tsk tsk tsk....lol

THIS ^^^
plus, for a similar picture i got banned 4 years ago WITHOUT A WARNING....they said i was posting stock room pictures.... but now whats good ??? ayo MODS , ima start posting pictures and yall better not ban me this time around... REAL TALK, i just got upset but its all good back like never before !!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

took care of my whole team this christmas season, everyone is getting cannons for xmas. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes ik me myself & all my millions is from headlines, but personally I wouldn't buy that unless I really had millions lol. Still dope shirt to go with cannons though

Back
Top Bottom