Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i need both the chinas and xmas 9s
grin.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those x mas are sweet, but are they really worth 185?

not surprised retail is 185....XMas Lebron 8s retailed at 180 and that was 2 years ago
MNs check...Kentuckys pending....now Chinas this weekend,and I am done with the 9s....until sales/discounts happen
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by bigj505

is that a contradiction?
Lol the way I worded it, yeah it is.  But Im saying I'm going to have to buy a pair off a reseller regardless, I just don't want to buy a pair for a ridiculous resellers price.  225-250 no problem, but there is always those idiots who value @+!% at like 350 for no solid reasoning behind it and expect people to buy it. 

I know they have to make some kind of profit, but be reasonable.
You paid that much for MN's? They're still retail at some places fam

Seriously?  Where at because I cannot find them anywhere in Houston. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those x mas are sweet, but are they really worth 185?

Nope.  I'm surprised they went so conservative on this year's pair.  I still like them tho. 

Other releases and priorities make this an easy pass. 

I think the Xmas 9s will grow on people. The Chinas are just what's hot right now. Throw some black laces on the Xmas 9s and those kitties will purrrr. I'll be coppin both.

Lol the way I worded it, yeah it is.  But Im saying I'm going to have to buy a pair off a reseller regardless, I just don't want to buy a pair for a ridiculous resellers price.  225-250 no problem, but there is always those idiots who value @+!% at like 350 for no solid reasoning behind it and expect people to buy it. 

I know they have to make some kind of profit, but be reasonable.

Any info on MNs for retail would be
pimp.gif

Christmas 9s will grow on people just a last year's did (me included), but IMO the clear sole saves it from being pretty average.  I wish they would have though more green or black and less red personally.  Not really diggin' the MN on feet in those KSU pics.  perhaps its just the angle but the dude rocking em on Uconn made them look better. Glad I held off on MN- I don't think they are very versatile with regards to their colors.

I don't know if I'm as excited for the Christmas 9s as I thought I was. The Christmas 8s look better and I don't even really like the 8s.

ULTIMATE PASS ON CHRISTMAS 9'S AND SCARFACES. BOTH OF THOSE LOOK TRASH.

THOSE CHINAS WILL BE COPPED ON SIGHT. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Any info on MNs for retail would be
pimp.gif
I don't remember who but I know I saw a few people post that their stores still had pairs on the shelves
Someone help these guys out 
nerd.gif

I'd cop X-mas joints if they were $170. But for the extra $15? EZ PASS. Nike is on their best bull@#$% again....
30t6p3b.gif

I purchased a pair of MN but only to return them.. I have 2 pairs of cannons and cannons by far POP
pimp.gif
... I'm waiting on the chinas I was able to lock a pair!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom