Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Xmas looks good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Yuku sucks I saw a few pages back somebody on ISS said the Xmas days drop on the 26th but I need some real info you never know what your getting on ISS

Truth, I've seen the 26th in this thread as well. And the 26th makes sense as well, since the 25th is a Sunday this year.
i actually hope they drop on the 26th. a sneaker dropping on xmas is the stupidest thing in the world. you gonna go camp out for a sneaker instead of enjoy the holiday with your loved ones. lame. hope it drops far away from xmas so that we can all be human and stop worshiping devilish material items like sneakers on christ's bday. /end rant

and i aint even religious like that.. just tired of nike gimmicks and marketing. just drop the shoe, ppl will cop. nevermind trying to get cute about it, conduct business nike!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Yuku sucks I saw a few pages back somebody on ISS said the Xmas days drop on the 26th but I need some real info you never know what your getting on ISS

Truth, I've seen the 26th in this thread as well. And the 26th makes sense as well, since the 25th is a Sunday this year.
i actually hope they drop on the 26th. a sneaker dropping on xmas is the stupidest thing in the world. you gonna go camp out for a sneaker instead of enjoy the holiday with your loved ones. lame. hope it drops far away from xmas so that we can all be human and stop worshiping devilish material items like sneakers on christ's bday. /end rant

and i aint even religious like that.. just tired of nike gimmicks and marketing. just drop the shoe, ppl will cop. nevermind trying to get cute about it, conduct business nike!

The 26th sounds right and would be good for me any truth to the price being hiked to $185 if that's true that's some $
smile.gif
;$7;$;!
wink.gif
$:Christmas is hurting my moms pocket but she's loves to see us happy and I got her such a dope gift family comes first you would never see my camped out for a shoe on Christmas day it's my favriote day of the year

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

that ice...
Hope the red is that vibrant in person.  Hell, I know I'll end up with them anyway....

Agree, I hope the red looks just like that. They look hot.

I've seen heaps of other photos of them and the red doesn't seem to pop that much. To me, the photo above looks enhanced and brighter than usual. Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Hope the red is that vibrant in person.  Hell, I know I'll end up with them anyway....

Agree, I hope the red looks just like that. They look hot.

I've seen heaps of other photos of them and the red doesn't seem to pop that much. To me, the photo above looks enhanced and brighter than usual. Just my 2 cents.
If the red pops like that in person I might go blind when I see them on someone's feet.

I think the way they dropped the Christmas' mast year were perfect. Places like eastbay and ndc which were open on Christmas day you were able to call and they took phone orders starting 11am est. I was able to get my brons Christmas morning over the phone then the next day when the malls were open they were released in store. Went to hoh and was able to cop the grinch. Even when they drop on the 25th the stores are closed so people shouldn't really camp on Christmas day. Just phone camp and it's the afternoon.

Just broke down and did a pre-order on Ebay for the China's! I really don't wanna deal with the mayhem this wknd. 
ohwell.gif

Was able to get them for $235 with Priority Shipping!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

that ice...

the clear soles and lack of black on the shoe is gonna keep me away from this one, ill check them out in person to be certain but ill probably end up on nike id with an all red pair

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Just broke down and did a pre-order on Ebay for the China's! I really don't wanna deal with the mayhem this wknd. 
ohwell.gif

It's coo to have no worries, but $235 ain't what's up. For me, it's retail or less for the 9's. Since I only like the China colorway...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

ohwell.gif

It's coo to have no worries, but $235 ain't what's up. For me, it's retail or less for the 9's. Since I only like the China colorway...
That's not a bad price for them, especially considering tax + shipping. $30-40 over retail isn't too bad for peace of mind since these will probably the hardest 9s to get (so far).

What do you guys think will be higher on resell price?

Freegums or Chinas?

Cause I can only afford one pair on retail as of now

Originally Posted by RV019

What do you guys think will be higher on resell price?

Freegums or Chinas?

Cause I can only afford one pair on retail as of now

Freegums are supposed to be releasing at a lot more stores than Chinas.  Chinas will definitely cost you more than freegums in the long run
Seems like more and more places are quietly selling out of the UM's 
nerd.gif

xmas 8s > xmas 9s.

I personally like the black accents on the 8s way better.

Spoiler [+]
nike-lebron-viii-v2-christmas-2.jpg
nom nom nom

i gotta be honest with myself...with the whole nerf release, the chinas no longer matter to me. i'd rather have the nerfs any day.

will end up settling on chinas unless the prices on ebay aren't ridiculous, which of course they will be. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smlb52

where yall coppin china 9s in houston?
nerd.gif

come by baybrook bro, gallo and northline will surely be packed...everyone always forgets about us. we got the nerfs too.

Back
Top Bottom