Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I wonder how much better online ordering would be if Eastbay,Footlocker and Footaction had separate stock?They say they are a separate company but they all share the same stock.

I work on IT and the real problem for this releases is not only the stock, the actual problem is that they share the same IT infrastructure/servers and we only get different Look&Feel as we access using different addresses... But the servers are the same, application is the same and databases are the same!! No surprise that they crash.

The sizing of their servers is to handle a lot less "concurrent" transactions so, when this hyped releases happens their capacity is absolutely overwhelmed... 

Only time I've ever had trouble with NDC was on the cannons (and of course DB IV's), site didn't crash but servers were slowwwwwwww. Keep trying to get those orders in guys

WHAT? My order went through without a check out line and i place in cart a minute or 2 after launch. i got confirmation. Im stunned

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

WHAT? My order went through without a check out line and i place in cart a minute or 2 after launch. i got confirmation. Im stunned

that !+# cray.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Got a busy signal with Eastbay for the last 30 minutes until now *crosses fingers for a 13*

I was on hold for 45 mins. Just ordered a sz 13

Site is now working...and sold out of 13.  I'm still on hold though...don't stop believing lol

Originally Posted by melofan15

where do you guys get the link for the releases? I tried putting the style # right at 12 and nothing came up, same when I searched "lebron 9"

nerd.gif

I just got through to Eastbay and the guy said they have not run out of any sizes except 12.5 and some other large sizes. The popular sizes are still available. It took me 54 min to get through

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Got a busy signal with Eastbay for the last 30 minutes until now *crosses fingers for a 13*

I was on hold for 45 mins. Just ordered a sz 13

Site is now working...and sold out of 13.  I'm still on hold though...don't stop believing lol

site won't let me add any size to cart. says they're all sold out

for those who had "G" order's from eastbay... check your order history.... just checked mine and it no longer has the "G"... hopefully im good.
EDIT: my order # is also different now

Originally Posted by Venomenon

i used to always get even more limited releases through eastbay, i dont know why they keep changing their system... this is by far the worst, the chinas arent even THAT limited..

Im hella fearful of how the concord release will be like

Chinas are more limited than the Concords son.

Well I really hope that they are filling the orders as they came in because people are calling in placing orders even though others who order online still haven't gotten confirmation.The site is back up for those that care

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

for those who had "G" order's from eastbay... check your order history.... just checked mine and it no longer has the "G"... hopefully im good.

Did you got your confirmation email??

Hi Guys, My name's Sneaka23 from Brisbane, Australia, just letting you know i saw the X-mas 9's in person today ( a friends works at footlocker) which are coming out 12/26 they look amazing the red is so bight and with the green laces it just pop's!
The sole looks like snow, it's got like a glitter of silver going through it, it's a 2 pair cop for me!

I hope you guys get your pair's of chinas, if not check out www.kickz101.com he has a few sizes left for $250.00 Australian dollars

I'm going to bed.It's almost 8 in the AM here in Italy so if I wake up to a confirmation email then good if not oh well on to the next release and I guess I will be rocking size 12's LoL. Toe's screaming!!!

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

unfortunately no email confirm yet. but the changing of the order# has me hoping...

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

unfortunately no email confirm yet. but the changing of the order# has me hoping...
Definitely a good signal, wish you the best!!

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

that !+# cray.
Yea when i was checking out and there was no timer, i was saying to myself ISNT EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THESE? Im shocked i got thru with no line. i guess that the e-jump in line, unintentional..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom