Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Remember when no one liked the 9s....LMAOOOO!! reading through early post in this thread amazes me!!!

Yep I remember,and I'm still sort of the fence but closer to the "accepted" side...told myselff I would only get 2-3colorways in these and stuck to my word....so far....unDS MNs last night and nothing but compliments....UKs,chinas and MNs check...maybe Xmas and I'm done

Be on the lookout for restocks at Niketowns throughout the US...they can ship out shoes starting on Monday and will do phone orders

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Remember when no one liked the 9s....LMAOOOO!! reading through early post in this thread amazes me!!!

One of those, but hey they grew on me....
Nothing new...same thing happens every year

Yep.  I said loudly that I'd stick to the 8 and see you all when the 10 drops.  I like my humble pie with a side of crow ala mode. 
pimp.gif

So far I have a few more colors on my hit list...

I've been using the 9 to work out in.  I love them moreso than my Trainer 1.3. 

Originally Posted by jca998

Be on the lookout for restocks at Niketowns throughout the US...they can ship out shoes starting on Monday and will do phone orders

I hope your right

Anyone know if chinas are still available in NYC? Will be visiting today so keepen my eyes out for a pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Can't wait to see the all star versions

Will we even get an All-Star colorway?  No All-Star Game this season.

there is going to be an allstar game.. in orlando

Lockout season and an All-Star Game? Wow.  There's gonna be tons of debate over who got in and who got snubbed.  I asked because the last lockout season didnt' have one.

Does anybody know of any places in southern Cali that still happen to have the Cannons?Pm me if you do

in person, I still prefer Cannons over Chinas.  China KD4 > both however IMO. Chinas work well with Fla, NYKnicks, Boise St, and even Den Broncos gear.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Will we even get an All-Star colorway?  No All-Star Game this season.

there is going to be an allstar game.. in orlando

Lockout season and an All-Star Game? Wow.  There's gonna be tons of debate over who got in and who got snubbed.  I asked because the last lockout season didnt' have one.

Yea never heard that it was cancelled I thinks it's scheduled for the end of February...was tryin to google to see if any images of the jerseys had been released....to get an idea of the colorways but found nothing

Red and blue again. Someone showed the jerseys from 2k12 lol. The red and blue theme is consistent for the past years so I don't expect that to change. It would be interesting to see what shade of blue and theme it is this year for the IX. Maybe something to do with stars and pinstripes since it's in Orlando.

I called eastbay today since I never got an email confirmation and was told that they haven't even received their shipment yet and to check back later in the week. Does this mean that more orders could be cancelled since they never had a physical inventory? She did tell me that I was good though and that they would be delivered by Xmas as long as they get the shipment this week.

For those who ordered from NDC and didn't get a shipping confirmation, just check the site under order status, I didn't get an email but it says they have shipped

I'm sure this applies to about nobody but if you wear a 7.5 and don't have cannons yet, keep checking NDC as I returned a pair earlier in the week

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I called eastbay today since I never got an email confirmation and was told that they haven't even received their shipment yet and to check back later in the week. Does this mean that more orders could be cancelled since they never had a physical inventory? She did tell me that I was good though and that they would be delivered by Xmas as long as they get the shipment this week.

Did you place your order online or by phone? word is phone orders are locked, the online orders will get what left over since the system crashed. I haven't heard eastbay canceling that many orders but I did hear they oversold so you never know.

Back
Top Bottom