Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Just checked got my status from eastbayrep n very happy with the news!!! Thanks again really appreciate it!!!
You are welcome! 
happy.gif

If anyone else wants us to check on their order, just send us a private message.

EastbayRep - Ray

JHes91 wrote:
Does anyone know if $230 for the cannon's is too much? and is instyleshoes a legit site?

Call Niketown Portland 503-221-6453. When I got my Chinas they had some and then were going to ship the rest out, because the Cannon's were not moving here like they are else where.  If they don't have them anymore they should be able to tell you which Niketowns to call for the Cannon's. 

I truly hope Eastbay ships out my pair tonight. That would be great. Sucks that some peoples order will get canceled though
30t6p3b.gif

since so much heat has dropped/will drop this month do you guys think the freegums will sit? id love to cop but i need til the end of january for my wallet to cool down.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Just checked got my status from eastbayrep n very happy with the news!!! Thanks again really appreciate it!!!
Mine still says "In Progress".
tired.gif

Does anyone know if NDC usually cancels orders? Or are they usually good with selling the amount they have in their inventory?

Originally Posted by onet0nsoup

Thanks for checking my status EastbayRep.
You're welcome! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I truly hope Eastbay ships out my pair tonight. That would be great. Sucks that some peoples order will get canceled though
30t6p3b.gif
It does appear most of the orders should be shipping out tonight.  Any order not shipping tonight will get shipped out tomorrow night. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Will the Christmas IXs and Freegums be limited or a GR??? HOH already had the Freegums behind the counter when I went for the Chinas..

dude..I'm so happy. Eastbay (Ray) saw my issue about the China's and called me and said they had a cancelled ordered for my size and was able to place my order right now with rush delivery. Now that's great customer service...thanks Ray!!!

yeah that kid aint tell me much in the video, im gonna have to start doing reviews..lol

what shoe did that guy use to make the nerf lebron 9 custom?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yeah that kid aint tell me much in the video, im gonna have to start doing reviews..lol

bred i think, unless it was an iD.

Originally Posted by jst628

I thought when the pics first came out people were saying they were UKs.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

X-MAS LEBRON 9s...

Guy is a lil' annoying, but these BRONS' will be added to the collection.
Is anybody audio off, by like half a sec? It's like watching an old kung fu flick

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by jst628

I thought when the pics first came out people were saying they were UKs.
definetly the uk's, the breds dont have an oranage sole, the um's dont have an orange sock liner, must be some id's.. thats just a perfect execution

My Chinas came in from NDC today.  The colors are INSANE.  Lovin the blue and the translucent sole.  The fire doesn't look as corny as some have said.
BUT, I've got a nasty glue stain on the medial side of one of em.  Not just a little dot either its like an inch and half stripe across the hyperfuse.  Its not on a very obvious spot since its on the medial side above the carbon fiber plate but I'm still pissed about it.  Any advice on gettin glue out of the hyperfuse?
I would try fingernails and tweezers but the layer of glue is too thin.  Thinking about using GOOF OFF.  Bad idea?

for me thats a pair of south beaches burning on the back of the heel tab on the china 9's... i know most have seen a video with these 2 dudes palying a game of horse and the loser and to burn there shoes.. well the guy that lost had to burn his south beach 8's and thats almost the same image as the video.. might sound corny but thats the first thing i thought about when seeing the heel tab on the china 9's

I love how my shoes were 2 hours away as of Monday and they still haven't shipped. Thats the one thing I hate about UPS, I have never once had my shoes get here early. Even when they were less than 15 minutes away I had to wait 2 days
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom