Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

so happy to be watching the nba this morning.
pimp.gif

Called a few stores....NO ONE got these in.....except 1 store....only had sz8.5 and 13 left, so i picked up the 13.....need a sz10!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1zht9x.jpg

I'm so tired of these mystery links when these shoes release. I sat on my computer and tried checking the mobile site and flash site on my computer and nothing. How do you guys find these links?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I'm so tired of these mystery links when these shoes release. I sat on my computer and tried checking the mobile site and flash site on my computer and nothing. How do you guys find these links?

twitter bro. must have.

so my ndc order still says "processing" does this mean im screwed???

i've heard them say that "order # = good to go" but then i've heard of people getting canceled.

Merry Christmas NT.. Got the Christmas Brons last night went to sleep happy and got to wake up to this! Gotta love Hit and runs on Christmas Morning and the totaled Toyota truck parked two blocks away... 
mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

they come out tonight on eastbay lol, not sold out yet

that's what i thought, but eastbay took them out for some reason
frown.gif
 hopefully they pop up again soon
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Called a few stores....NO ONE got these in.....except 1 store....only had sz8.5 and 13 left, so i picked up the 13.....need a sz10!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You copped from a M&P spot? 

Originally Posted by edunpeal

frown.gif
grin.gif
There up now but when you click it gives you the China's. Links got Kriss Kross'd(Jump Jump), hope they fix it before game time.

-Happy Holidays

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Merry Christmas NT.. Got the Christmas Brons last night went to sleep happy and got to wake up to this! Gotta love Hit and runs on Christmas Morning and the totaled Toyota truck parked two blocks away... 
mad.gif

frown.gif
Damn man, Im sorry about that, at least you weren't in it and got hurt. Fixable things, keep your head up and have a Merry Christmas, this sill be time consuming though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by edunpeal

frown.gif
grin.gif
There up now but when you click it gives you the China's. Links got Kriss Kross'd(Jump Jump), hope they fix it before game time.

-Happy Holidays

eastbay is so screwed up when it comes to limited releases and sometimes gr too (concords)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i've heard them say that "order # = good to go" but then i've heard of people getting canceled.

No it does not mean you're screwed Nike usually takes awhile to process especially on these types of holiday releases  

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

mad.gif

frown.gif
So safe to say you found the individual(s) responsible?  How did they do that damage to the rear quarter and panel underneath door area without doing more damage to the actual rear wheel? Just curious- you are a better person than I am - I would be straight up
devil.gif
and kung fu fighting anyone in sight
tongue.gif
. But seriously, good you are ok- and hopefully insurance covers in full and doesn't hike you up a penny.

Yeah I found the dude and I was upset but the Christmas spirit overcame me and I forgave the guy. He did give me his insurance after the sheriffs got to his house. I don't know he he did so much damage though. Not even 6,000 miles on that car.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

All orders are "processing" until Monday or Tuesday because of the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom