Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

First in line at champs.BTW I'm 99% sure you will not be receiving any deliveries today.they are all closed to my knowledge.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

First in line at champs.BTW I'm 99% sure you will not be receiving any deliveries today.they are all closed to my knowledge.

Champs is getting them?

I want to take myself to Finishline before work to get a pair, I can't do it though. Just can't justify it with the Christmas 8s that I like better, and the Finals 8s that I like better, and having worn the 2 of them so far a combined 1 time, and hating icy soles because they become yellow soles.

Yea I'll pass...today is going to be a long day though :smh
Congrats to all that get them, can't wait for all the pics

Copped my pair at HoH N riverside, had a ticket no problem. Even bought a pair of Kobe's for a dude there in line gave me a $25 tip, I'm all good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Finally scooped up the Cannons. Beautiful shoe! And got a good deal, paying Aussie $200 for them. They look SO MUCH BETTER with orange laces gotta say!

Has anyone tried Volt laces on the Cannons?
I was literally thinking the same exact thing the other day

This picture convinced me that I NEED to get volt laces for my Cannons before unDSing them. Hope this helps!

Bought a size 10 in the XMAS Brons but I Dont want em.. The IX's dont do anything for me
30t6p3b.gif

I just cancelled my sz 13 Christmases on NDC. Got the Kobe's too but couldn't afford to keep both. Hope one of you can snag em!

Originally Posted by henz0

Bought a size 10 in the XMAS Brons but I Dont want em.. The IX's dont do anything for me
30t6p3b.gif

What he's really saying is.....I bought a size 10 to resell.

If that's NOT the case, what the hell u buy them for?
grin.gif

Anyways....Got mines. EZ Cop.
Next up....DUNKMANS set or BIG BANGS whichever comes first.

Was able to get them at HOH in Winston...saw that Footaction had them on display also.

STILL want the chinas though. Lol

Man, shut out on NDC, Eastbay and now HOH.
The size 13's or 14's are really getting crazy lately.
5 - 6 years ago I could always stroll into a store and pick up a sz 13 in a hot release a few hours after
they opened because those sizes didn't sell too quickly.
These days everything is grabbed immediately. Showed up 90 minutes before they opened (5:30 am)
and already 100+ campers. SMH...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Was able to get them at HOH in Winston...saw that Footaction had them on display also.

STILL want the chinas though. Lol

Was it crazy out there? Glad you got yours man. I was able to cop online at fnl. Waitin for shipping confirmation now

i think theres a ton of the xmas 9s floating around in toronto but theyre 210 plus 13% sales tax smh, wonder if theyre worth grabbing to trade for some heat

Back
Top Bottom