Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I passed on the Xmas Lebrons after I saw these in person. Couldn't get myself to buy anything else... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

e792511ea387ec4ca6b892501efa5647f2e0aa8.jpg

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.
Till I see a handwritten/dated tag, not believing anything it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

yeah my fam was out there at 6am and said he was 18th in line 
sick.gif
 I aint expect that, but yup that Kobe 8 is what they all had their eye on...I got up there later on for work and they had a few pairs left but small sizes
6am and was 18th in line?!?!? How is that life?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We were in line talking to an employee who got up and came and line up to get the kobe's as well... said he does it once a year just for the Kobe's because that's his guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What's funny to me is how everybody wears some heat attempting to get off in front of other sneaker heads
laugh.gif
  Fam had on the Grinch's (getting all the way off), another guy had on the all star 8's someone had their Concords on 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I went to HOH N riverside and dudes where wearing china 9's, Blk/red 13's, and a bunch of concord's, I was wearing some beat air Jordan 2010's with some sweat pants and dudes were looking at me like if I was a bum or something, it was to early to be well dressed
laugh.gif

order status on eastbay says ready to ship? is that a good sign first time actually getting past the checkout for a hyped release.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I passed on the Xmas Lebrons after I saw these in person. Couldn't get myself to buy anything else... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I could buy them. I went to unKnwn to scoop up the Xmas Lebron 9's and saw these on display behind the counter. Only one pair, size 13.5 (Lebron's personal pair). Once I saw these, I passed on the Xmas 9's. Didn't want to waste my money on a lackluster/lazy colorway.

That is my personal pic though. Took a bunch of them. Pretty much molested the shoe itself. The owner of unKnwn was like, "you a real shoe head to be so hyped about these huh? No one even noticed them yet."
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

yeah my fam was out there at 6am and said he was 18th in line 
sick.gif
 I aint expect that, but yup that Kobe 8 is what they all had their eye on...I got up there later on for work and they had a few pairs left but small sizes
6am and was 18th in line?!?!? How is that life?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We were in line talking to an employee who got up and came and line up to get the kobe's as well... said he does it once a year just for the Kobe's because that's his guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What's funny to me is how everybody wears some heat attempting to get off in front of other sneaker heads
laugh.gif
  Fam had on the Grinch's (getting all the way off), another guy had on the all star 8's someone had their Concords on 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I went to HOH N riverside and dudes where wearing china 9's, Blk/red 13's, and a bunch of concord's, I was wearing some beat air Jordan 2010's with some sweat pants and dudes were looking at me like if I was a bum or something, it was to early to be well dressed
laugh.gif
When im going to get some shoes early in the morning im wearing some comfortable clothes and these
nike-lunarglide-3-plus.jpg

so if something pops of IM GONE!!!

Riverside has a HOH? Anyways, those pics of the low look corny. Hopefully better pics can sway my mind

Via MN

Detailed pics of WTT 9s
watch-the-throne-lebron-9_17.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_20.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_19.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_18.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_15.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_141.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_131.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_121.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_111.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_021.jpg

watch-the-throne-lebron-9_031.jpg

Not feeling them, at least on the 9s. I rather see this on a AF1 low or a dunk hi sb IMO. 

Hahah yeah if I'm waitng in line ot in the cold I'm wearing some sweats also and some running shoes. No need to be fancy while waitin
In line at 6 am.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How much would a Watch the Throne 9 even cost???

Theres probably only like 15 of them.

I think Lebron will wear the big bangs or the miami nights this year because the HEAT are wearing the Miami Floridans throwbacks a few times this year

Gotti why do you always change your screen name or how many do you have. Your next post "now everyone loves the lebrons and they hated them" we get itTheyhateme screen name isn't fooling anyone

As I asked in the kobe thread, I hope you didn't leave the house with 2 different shoes on....

My god, those uniforms are HIDEOUS!

Back
Top Bottom