Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Swingmans remind me so much of the Red Carpet VII. Love the red laces on these

Yup. Swingman 9=Red Carpet VII

PRETTY MUCH. COLORWAY LOOKS THE SAME, EXCEPT THE RED CARPET 7'S ARE BETTER.

ULTIMATE PASS FOR ME ON SWINGMANS.

JUST NEED LOCATION CONFIRMATION FOR BIG BANGS.

Read a tweet by JP and he said there is a floridians color way but it's up to bron if it releases or not SMH "Entourage" word to
Tinker

Those Christmas 9's are looking real good in those pics...I am now on the hunt for a pair
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

NYC is starting to get their shipments of Galaxies, i just dont like to pay over retail

I hate paying retail and I almost never pay over. Maybe once a year maybe but for these and to have them a little early without having to deal with all the chaos and hype surrounding them and also all the others shoes that come out that day. I would pay a bit over retail. Nothing like 100 bucks over but 50 extra bucks to guarantee I had a pair and no camping on a work day. I think I'd have to. Just sucks though

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

NYC is starting to get their shipments of Galaxies, i just dont like to pay over retail

I hate paying retail and I almost never pay over. Maybe once a year maybe but for these and to have them a little early without having to deal with all the chaos and hype surrounding them and also all the others shoes that come out that day. I would pay a bit over retail. Nothing like 100 bucks over but 50 extra bucks to guarantee I had a pair and no camping on a work day. I think I'd have to. Just sucks though

I FEEL YA ON THAT. CAN'T MISS A WORK DAY TO CAMP FOR ME. THAT WOULD PUT THE COST OF THESE SHOES CLOSE TO $700 IF I DID. THAT'S A NO GO.

IF SOMEHOW I MISS OUT, I'LL JUST THROW THE MONEY INTO YEEZY 2 POT FOR NEXT MONTH.

Big Bangs and Hornets are piff but just can't be dropping nearly 2 bill for kicks anymore like this.  Have to see the big bangs in person and flip them if I don't like em.

I know its been said over and over again!!!!

Dammmn you NIKE!!! You just want me to sign over my Tax Returns to you?????

Love them Bangs!!

Back
Top Bottom