Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

ID materials look good. But I plan to spend enough money on actual releases.
I may try to squeeze on ID in down the line thou.

Today to go see SafeHouse & hang out....

Unds The U....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where do u cop ur fitteds??

Never-mind, I found out what I did. I was on the Nike store site clicking on the ID tab, instead of the actual NikeID site.~

Oh wait this is all wrong. The ID's I saved are no longer available for purchase.

Don't tell me everyone is forced to covert to this Foam Bron ID.

If so, a lot of Money Nike lost from my pockets. SMH

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Oh wait this is all wrong. The ID's I saved are no longer available for purchase.

I was really looking forward to finishing my dark blue shoe. I just wanted the ice sole and the speckles now I cant even do that color. They can keep the ID now, not getting my 215.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I was really looking forward to finishing my dark blue shoe. I just wanted the ice sole and the speckles now I cant even do that color. They can keep the ID now, not getting my 215.
mad.gif

You mean you can't use the carbon fiber look on the side panel anymore?

seems like the lebrons will be more available then the kobes. A few spots around my way have confirmed the lebrons but not the kobes. Time will tell

for some reason so far these are the only lebrons that have gotten my attention and luckily got the last pair from my local FTL, smh how I normally wear a 10.5 in J's and an 11 for Kobes but these lebrons an 11.5 fit perfectly and the 11 fit snug...damn! haha 
laugh.gif

my first lebron other than my most fav lebron shoe the AZG's in all black/red.

anywho...here's a pic

eek.gif
the nike id options are ON POINTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT but imma do one color

the elite i gotta wait n see what they do

wow nike did a GREAT job on the ID, they really DO listen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by sneakermane

ID materials look good. But I plan to spend enough money on actual releases.

I may try to squeeze on ID in down the line thou.

Today to go see SafeHouse & hang out....

Unds The U....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where do u cop ur fitteds??

I'm in Baltimore, so the mom & pop shops keep me supplied with O's fitteds.
happy.gif

BigBrandon...Good lookin' bro.

Originally Posted by OG2345

for some reason so far these are the only lebrons that have gotten my attention and luckily got the last pair from my local FTL, smh how I normally wear a 10.5 in J's and an 11 for Kobes but these lebrons an 11.5 fit perfectly and the 11 fit snug...damn! haha 
laugh.gif

my first lebron other than my most fav lebron shoe the AZG's in all black/red.

anywho...here's a pic

My favorite colorway.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

mad.gif

carbon fiber weave side panel still available 

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

mad.gif

carbon fiber weave side panel still available 

Oh, cool. Thanks. I like that look the best on the side panel. My dreams of an ID are still alive.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

In all fairness guys, weren't those options "limited"? They weren't gonna be up forever. Does suck though.

You're right. But when I heard they were adding new options i didn't think they were gonna do basically a whole new set of colors and materials. I figured some of the stuff would be there (green and gold) and some stuff wouldnt be there any more (gum soles or even mesh)
ohwell.gif

I need to see pics of the eggplant and concord together. already getting new builds ready.

for anyone that might have the issues I did(I think the issues are more with my connection than anything else but you never know) I was able to use safari to see nikeid.nike.com...

Back
Top Bottom