Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Rocket

Thanks so much for posting that about the foamposite. I was so close to ordering my ID pair from Nike and now I'm so glad I didn't prematurely pull the trigger. Whewwwww...

Yo, double and triple thanks from me as well.  That's some very weak crap of nike to do some cheap stuff like that AND at a higher price point.  Very weak.  
Nonetheless, I'm glad we got to see what a ripoff those supposed 'foam' iDs are like.  I had 3 iDs I was going to order, too.

One thing I will say, is that iDs are completely refundable if you don't like them, according to Nike.  Not sure if many people knew that or not.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

That looks horrible.

co-sign easy pass now. Money saved yet again
pimp.gif

Anybody know how Nike Las Vegas does their wristbands? Do they hand out wristbands then we can leave and come back when shoe releases? or do we still have to maintain our spot?

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Originally Posted by RKO2004

have you tried deveroes on hopple street?? Theyve been getting a lot of lebrons lately(chinas, christmases, BHM ect..) I have no clue if there getting them but it would probably be the best shot

Do you know how the demand has been there?

not real bad... I wasnt there for the chinas release but i was there for the Christmas and there was only about 15 people in line when they opened and they had both the lebron and kobes.... and i picked up the BHMs a day after the release..... But the Galaxys are a lot more hyped than both of those so im not real sure how its gonna be.

Hmmm that's not too bad. I though I got lucky and found the UK 9s at the Clifton FTL but they didn't have my size.
ohwell.gif

Ugh.. that +$#% is so weak. Only Nike would advertise something as foamposite and not really make it that. It looks like the inside of a thermal lunchbox

So just so I'm clear because I'm sure it's been posted but I'm sure it has been argued about over and over, who is getting the ASG shoes? Foot Locker, Finish Line, Eastbay, NDC, Champs, everyone?

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

what is everyones fav colorway out of the 3 pairs that are set to release 3/2? (mangos, dunkmans, swingmans)
1. Swingmans
2. Dunkmans a distant second.

The Mangos aren't worth copping. I don't know how anyone can buy these, much less for retail. Unless the quality is extremely limited, they will hit the racks.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Corporate's not even gonna get em? I know HoH Columbus definitely will.
no corporate will not be getting any of the ASG shoes

HOH for sure try sole classics or foot action eastland

How are these types of releases up there? I'm sure camping is a must and this will be my first being in line for more then 2 hrs.

Originally Posted by RV019

Anybody know how Nike Las Vegas does their wristbands? Do they hand out wristbands then we can leave and come back when shoe releases? or do we still have to maintain our spot?

First they announce on twitter/facebook when wristbands are available, and also when size wristbands are gone. When you pick up your wristband, you can leave. Then come back anytime on release day, before 3pm and pick up your shoe. From the looks of it NTLV is the best in the nation at this process, so if you get a wristband you will get your shoe. Oh I forgot to say they can/will post "wristbands are available" at ANYTIME 7am-10pm, so be ready...

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Any word on Footaction getting galaxy pack?

Doesn't look like it, if any do it will be 34th ST. but regular footactions look like a NoGo but HOH will be carrying each Galaxy Allstar shoe. Hope this helps...
Mad props to MisterFriendly, Saved me 400 bucks! Thats terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

lol..... the foam is pretty weak, oh well..... they need to keep the color and clear sole options though if they are going to get me to ID a pair.

laugh.gif
@ people thinking that was foamposite material...feel sorry for you guys who placed ID orders already
30t6p3b.gif

material looks terrible on the 9s imo

Need these Galaxys and Dunkmans and Im done with the 9s

Have we seen all the colorways nike plans on releasing for these?

im guessing elites are still on the way but wont be revealed until the playoffs jump...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by RV019

First they announce on twitter/facebook when wristbands are available, and also when size wristbands are gone. When you pick up your wristband, you can leave. Then come back anytime on release day, before 3pm and pick up your shoe. From the looks of it NTLV is the best in the nation at this process, so if you get a wristband you will get your shoe. Oh I forgot to say they can/will post "wristbands are available" at ANYTIME 7am-10pm, so be ready...

NT Seattle does the same thing.......

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by MayaR049

The Suppose To Be Foamposite Its Not
Its This Really Soft Material That Bends Real Real Easy

Thats horrible! Man I was really considering getting these but not if its fake Foamposite

its probably the same material they put on the wavys
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

just be happy if the people who want the foams don't care about the lebrons, because thats what i am hoping for
Won't matter if I'm first in line.
If, I strategized the fastest way in the mall to get in line first. I know the time and closest door entry
I don't plan on leaving the mall Thursday night my dude.........
laugh.gif

But, PM this strategy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigruss

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by MayaR049

The Suppose To Be Foamposite Its Not
Its This Really Soft Material That Bends Real Real Easy

Thats horrible! Man I was really considering getting these but not if its fake Foamposite

its probably the same material they put on the wavys
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
that is some cheap looking stuff....whatever happened to the rumored GITD option for the sole?

Petrie replied to one of my tweets when I asked about the GITD Soles:

"not for the 9- but maybe in the future!"

Back
Top Bottom