Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got big bangs on NDC easy waiting on confirmation

Also waiting for checkout timer for eastbay and im on hold
30t6p3b.gif

so i like the idea of the counter on eastbay.
I selected my size and hovered over the timer. I clicked add to cart the split moment after the timer read zero. still got hit with item unavailable for purchase.

does not compute. Im not even mad, kudos to those who will get their pair, but it just doesnt make sense.

Got all the way to the processing your payment... and then after about 2 mins on that screen, it says your session timed out due to inactivity.  lol, i said online or bust. there that goes.

copped.

got the confirmation email but im gonna wait till i see them being shipped before i get too excited

damn, had them in my cart on NDC then went to verify my address. said i was inactive even though the window was open LOL

i'm waiting for an email confirmation from Eastbay tho. not all is lost. going to have to size swap tho.

I didn't get mine on east bay because they sold out in 2 seconds but hey stl no one be copping lebrons like that. So I'm still good

Originally Posted by jayran9

Easy cop from NDC. In and out under a minute. Just gotta wait for the confirmation email.
same here. went to check eastbay right after and sold out of 9.5. checked FNL and all sizes were gone. This was def. at like 12:02am 
eek.gif

Got a pair from NDC then tried to get another one.. realized that you couldn't then went to eastbay.. Oh well already got a pair

Back
Top Bottom