Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

this was a $$%%%+@ joke. i completed my checkout 5 times just to get the "timed out due to inactivity" message. then eastbay says they are sold out of "Nike LeBron 9 Size Update: Sold out of Men's sizes 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, and 13" but wont let me add the 14 or 9 to my cart. then 13 min later they say they are sold out. this is a jokeeeeeeeeee boycott nike in full effect. 
mad.gif

NDC keep giving me the your session has timed out.

I knew it wasn't even going to be any chances online

smh

I got through on paypal and it processed my payment and I was like "awwww shiat!" then got the "your payment can't be processed" I knew it was over from there

Originally Posted by taydees

Eastbay literally sold out in seconds, but my order for the big bangs went through smooth on NDC. Good luck

opposite for me.  its not over til the email confirmation comes.  anybody got their email confirmation from eastbay?  i payed through paypal.   does that affect my chances of getting an order confirmation?

I wrote it in the KD thread as well but store.nba.com rep told me the entire big bang pack should be available at around 6AM EST 3AM PST

Originally Posted by jeff3424

did anyone else get PRODUCT UNAVAILABLE when clicking the link NDC tweeted at midnight?

I got an error from the link. Had to try clicking on it numerous times, got it to work around 12:01. Timed out twice after billing, got my order through at 12:05 and it was sold out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by taydees

Eastbay literally sold out in seconds, but my order for the big bangs went through smooth on NDC. Good luck

opposite for me.  its not over til the email confirmation comes.  anybody got their email confirmation from eastbay?  i payed through paypal.   does that affect my chances of getting an order confirmation?

Yeah I got my email confirmation from Eastbay almost instantly after my order was submitted

Failed on Easbay and NDC ...smh these releases are getting more ridiculous each time...I'll try to settle for SLH or dunkmans

on ndc you can still put them in your cart and enter your credit card details and go all the way through the checkout....and then it says 'no longer available' serious bs.

NDC was super smooth for me, although I never really tried it on my home desktop (and I can't get Twitter on my work comp), only on my phone. Order time was 9:01 and got my confirmation e-mail at 9:18. I actually had a pair in my FTL cart along with the DW's but I ended up removing them since my NDC order went through quickly. I was still able to luckily get the DW's off FTL so it was a really good night overall, especially since I struck out on Twitter registrations, raffle tickets, and wristbands all week.

eastbay all sold out with the lebrons, kobes, kds and dave whites....just got through and the rep double checked, none left
30t6p3b.gif

i dont understand how these releases are so impossible to get. people have some tricks on getting it. i just dont know what it is.

Was able to copp from NDC and received conformation email. My order number begins with o. If I remember correctly, those orders were canceled on a recent release.

Somehow i got an order confirmation email and my card was charged. never got to a confirmation screen though. hmmm... guess i'll sit and wait for a tracking number/cancellation email

Back
Top Bottom