Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yo eastbay gave me sz 11s instead of 12s smh o well I at least got the flight 1s in both cws as long as fnl don't cancel and never will I go to a mall on a gentry powered hype release again. I don't even feel like tryin trade all 3 at this point smh to much mfin hassle

Originally Posted by raptors29

I always ask this question, but how the hell do you people get through on Eastbay nowadays?

i didn't do anything special, but these other guys now a little something 
nerd.gif
  how about sharing for future releases

These releases are based purely on luck. It's no system thats fail proof no one way or computer is better then the next. It's pure luck...

Man this was insane, clicked on place order and I was waiting for order number to pop up, nope chuck testa

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

These releases are based purely on luck. It's no system thats fail proof no one way or computer is better then the next. It's pure luck...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Credible source for NBAStore releasing at 6am EST???[/color]

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Yo eastbay gave me sz 11s instead of 12s smh o well I at least got the flight 1s in both cws as long as fnl don't cancel and never will I go to a mall on a gentry powered hype release again. I don't even feel like tryin trade all 3 at this point smh to much mfin hassle
you can throw that 11 my way... atleast you got something!

idk.  some people score too consistently for it to be luck.  there has to be something to give you a slight edge.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Credible source for NBAStore releasing at 6am EST???[/color]
Credible source is the guy I called at nba store. Call them. 1-866-746-7622 (1-866-NBA-SHOP)

Not trying to rub it in and I feel bad for those who missed out but I was able to get all 3 from eastbay in a "normal" size. 
lord, all my sizes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I didn't get thru on anything after 40 min wait with eastbay...
30t6p3b.gif

Credible source? SMH Just trying to help some out that missed out. If you don't want to believe me don't. If you subscribe to nba store mailing list you'll also see it in the emails they sent out about a week ago

Lined up at Champs, sizes went quick, went to 21 Mercer St, line was bananas, then went to NTNY. They not releasing until 6:00 AM. I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Simba King

Credible source is the guy I called at nba store. Call them. 1-866-746-7622 (1-866-NBA-SHOP)

thank you. i will be checking it out in the morning.

Congrats on your haul Brandon. Sadly the Kobes I wanted were sold out.
frown.gif
Will be on the look out on NBA store though.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Next week is the Swingmans, a GR, hopefully ill have better luck on those.

Hopefully there's enough of those to go around. None of that "limited GR" or "limited QS" crap.

Sorry for the crappy phone picture and somewhat wrong thread but again trying to help out. To those who get lucky enough to cop from NBA store they have a big selection of the all star socks on the site. Some are sold out but you can get the high ones still. You can use the 15% off code on them as well.

Originally Posted by RV019

What will nba store have?

Just the lebrons? Will they have the Dave white's?
If you want the dave whites NDC is releasing them tomorrow midnight.

Back
Top Bottom