Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

14 hour Campout in Rain+Snow storm in the Chi at NT Chicago...12th in line...Walked out with everything I wanted in my size. Dave White 1's, KD's, Kobes......but the bread winner of my campout are these bad boys right here.....

Congrats to all those that got their pairs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if i had a good gif showing disgust for the laces i would.

yuku u suck....but anyway remember when before the lbj 9s (the model as a whole)came out and a lot, maybe even a majority of ppl were hating on it hard, like real hard???? funny how things change huh??? personally this is my favorite lbj model:9s, 4s, ..............................................................................................................8s, 7s..........................................the rest

Originally Posted by casper90403

The Cannon laces right there look nice. I need to see that in person. Might make me cop a pair for $350+!

I see you StrongBow.
Appreciate it Bro! 
Yeah the Cannon laces really go with the Glow in the Dark Sole, and as you see that Galaxy Pattern inside the shoe..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got these mogs flick'n even HARDER  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

yuku u suck....but anyway remember when before the lbj 9s (the model as a whole)came out and a lot, maybe even a majority of ppl were hating on it hard, like real hard???? funny how things change huh??? personally this is my favorite lbj model:9s, 4s, ..............................................................................................................8s, 7s..........................................the rest

Hi Gotti!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by casper90403

The Cannon laces right there look nice. I need to see that in person. Might make me cop a pair for $350+!

I see you StrongBow.
Appreciate it Bro! 
Yeah the Cannon laces really go with the Glow in the Dark Sole, and as you see that Galaxy Pattern inside the shoe..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got these mogs flick'n even HARDER  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Miami Dolphins colors right there.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

And since we talking bout THE SNEAKER GAME.....I'm old enough to know that you CAN'T GET EVERYTHING. They'll always be THE DOPE RELEASE. You get some.....you miss some. Those that get are gonna post. Regardless, you congratulate & keep it moving.

Those coming in with all the salty-ness might want to pick a new hobby.
happy.gif

QFT

You win some, you lose some......let the man be happy when he wins and just shut up when you lose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

What;s up Gotti!!! Miss you. I VIVIDLY remember people hating on the 9's. Love this line from the start. but hey, I've hated a shoe before but changed my mind after a while. it happens. just happy the attention this line is getting. Wish this happened with the 8's (in terms of colorways). They could have done so much more!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

WHO THIS FOOL CALLING A RESELLER?!

Shoes posted are MINE! Hear that? MINES! For me to look at, pose with, wear, look at some more & enjoy cause I paid MY MONEY to do such!!!

I never called you a reseller.  I know of you (not personally) and also know you were excited for this release due to these boards. ( Congrats on your pickup, btw).  I was just generalizing.  I can see how that message was misconstrued due to my highlighting of the message in one line, especially the reseller word.  So a big my bad for the mixed message.  When I highlighted reseller, I meant it to others who come in here and post 5 boxes of the same size(or FSR) in the same colorway and model or 10 tagged pictures of one shoe from every angle.  We've all seen it here before, some more recent than others.  Some more really recent.
I'll just say this ... to clear the air and make my point perfectly clear since my message seemed muddled to some.
a)  When People see full pose pics of people and their multiple new releases, it comes off as showing off.

b)  When People think you're showing off, they want to compete with the showoffs

c)  When People want to compete with the showoffs, it makes them want to buy more shoes

d)  When People want to buy more shoes and can't get them due to limited availability, resellers take notice

e)  When resellers take notice of limited shoes, they buy them up and take them away from sneakerheads trying to get them

f)  When sneakerheads can't get limited shoes, it makes them buy other shoes and become resellers themselves

g)  When sneakerheads become resellers themselves, the sneaker 'game' has done changed.

h)  Don't change and cripple the sneaker game.  Save it.

This is where we are at now.  Most don't give a flying #!@% but I'm certain some folks actually care what is happening.  If we didn't have the "I got this and I got that" crap and the "look-at-me, look-at-me" attitudes, I honestly believe our society would be better off as a whole.  I mean, we got $200 frickin Galaxy socks on eBay and people willing to trade cars for foams.  Really?!!?!  Where is the line?  Are we going to see $1000 limited LeBrons next year. $2000?  People already gearing up for the Yeezy drop.  People charging $500 for SLH 9s already.  Where's this end?

Now, a few percentage of people may have sneaker connects and live in areas where they can get limited shoe drops at retail prices.  But, the majority do not have that option.  I've seen so many comments saying there isn't a store by me or even in the same residential state.  What's the response? ... the snide Pre-order or 'do your homework' (always a laugher) or see what eBay or Craigslist offers you.  Well, we have so-called sneakerheads charging $400+ for these Big Bangs.  I rarely see another NT'er just straight hooking up someone else because we are all in this together for the love.  Honestly, in a sneaker forum where we are supposed to help each other out in a sneaker 'community', that is not happening anymore.  It used to be the case but not anymore.  And worse, it seems like nobody cares any longer.  To me, that really is damn sad.  Really Damn Sad.

you make some great points and Im sure there are lots of us that agree with some or at least a bit of it but one thing that is an obvious flaw in your reasoning is the points you made.  Looks to me like it's our own faults based on your points and the resellers are just taking advantage of the ppl who 'want to compete with the showoffs, it makes them want to buy more'  shoes

At the end of the day, you don't have to own every shoe and if the cost or the hoops you need to jump through to get them dont work for you, just move on.

Oh ya and don't say ppl don't help each other out on NT............not bragging about myself but I bought 6 pairs of KD ASG's today (all were pre ordered.....with my own money btw) and 4 of them are being sold to NT'ers for cost.   Am I bad guy for buying those 6 pairs???  Or am I good guy for helping some NT'ers???  If you were there to see me walk out with that many pairs you would obviously misunderstand my intentions right?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by jer23

$250 by the end of the next week...just wait and see

these are Lebrons we are talking about here not, Kobes.....

The market is what people decide to pay for it. If fools decide not to pay these crazy resell prices then the prices will eventually drop especially as more hot releases come out. I recently saw some Chinas go for retail. Because buying a reseller shoe you covet right after it releases is the worse possible time you can do it.

They aren't dropping on NBAstore.com. Talked to a rep for them and said that they weren't today. Take it for a grain of salt, but they haven't had the past few releases.

I was able to cop 4 pairs of brons, 3 kd's, and 1 Kobe but no foams. The brons are sick though, the whole all-star pack was the best ever imo. I can't wait to see what they have in store for Houston next year!

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

They aren't dropping on NBAstore.com. Talked to a rep for them and said that they weren't today. Take it for a grain of salt, but they haven't had the past few releases.

Best thing to do is try twitter or ebay..

That's why when I buy kicks I never come in here and self loathe, IMO its stupid. I'm happy I got the kicks but I dont feel the need to take a pic and put it on the forum to brag or show off, especially if the shoe is being HIGHLY touted for weeks upon weeks. We've seen it, you have it. Why are you braggin?

Running up in a thread noob or vet with multiple pairs flashing like "yeah man, I got mine". Cmon son, what kind of @#%% is this, take that garbage to Facebook so your boys can all push 'like' and leave comments like "dope" and "sick bro".

Anyways wth is a limited GR? I swear Nike...
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats again to everyone who had success today. I was glued to twitter today trying to get these great releases. I gotta lay off here for a while, because this heat has kept me on here every day this month.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

And since we talking bout THE SNEAKER GAME.....I'm old enough to know that you CAN'T GET EVERYTHING. They'll always be THE DOPE RELEASE. You get some.....you miss some. Those that get are gonna post. Regardless, you congratulate & keep it moving.

Those coming in with all the salty-ness might want to pick a new hobby.
happy.gif

QFT

You win some, you lose some......let the man be happy when he wins and just shut up when you lose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The whining is comedy to me.  This @!%* been cutthroat.  Ain't gonna change no time soon. 

Ya'll knew what it was before these even dropped.  It's a loud and limited lebron with gitd soles.  Plus, cats been looking for the "south beach" for the 9's since they dropped.  It is what it is.  
Forget blaming resellers, hypebeasts, showoffs....BLAME NIKE!  They create these hurdles and turn sneaker buying into a "game."

I like the bb's and would love to add a pair to the collection because they are the all star addition of a very special model.  But..

1. I'm waiting to see where the resell price levels off at. 

2. Swingmans, mangos, dunkmans and SLH still coming up.  Soo much across Nike Basketball (f'n Kobe's growing on me
mad.gif
).  Relax...
3. I received my "consolation prize" BHM yesterday 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

4.  @!%* ain't never gonna be fair.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's why when I buy kicks I never come in here and self loathe, IMO its stupid. I'm happy I got the kicks but I dont feel the need to take a pic and put it on the forum to brag or show off, especially if the shoe is being HIGHLY touted for weeks upon weeks. We've seen it, you have it. Why are you braggin?

Running up in a thread noob or vet with multiple pairs flashing like "yeah man, I got mine". Cmon son, what kind of @#%% is this, take that garbage to Facebook so your boys can all push 'like' and leave comments like "dope" and "sick bro".

Anyways wth is a limited GR? I swear Nike...
30t6p3b.gif

Well it seems in regards to the "Trio", bigger chain stores will have them. Some will have 1 or 2, haven't heard a store say they'll have all 3. I'm guessing Mom and pop shops wont be seeing these plus they're made in pretty much all sizes too I think.

What I don't understand is, why make this shoe hard to get (Numbers I'm hearing)? They release Friday. How many people are going to be able to swindle their way out of work or school for them. Maybe I'm over thinking and they won't be too hard to obtain, but its just stupid to me.

Back
Top Bottom