Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Brandon, I'd definitely call 1st. The display size was probably an 8.5/9, which might indicate that they only have small sizes. But if your in the area, it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

I'm confused the DM/SM/Mangos drop Friday the 2nd? or Sat the 3rd?

Well he does have a point and he doesn't seem to be a reseller. Just probably waiting for them to go on sale before he got them.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Brandon, I'd definitely call 1st. The display size was probably an 8.5/9, which might indicate that they only have small sizes. But if your in the area, it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

I'm confused the DM/SM/Mangos drop Friday the 2nd? or Sat the 3rd?
Cool. I might just stop by still. Thanks
And Niketown SF twitter just confirmed that this Friday 3/2 they will have all 3 Lebron 9 (Dunkman, Swingman, Mango) for sale and stay tuned for launch info.

One stop shop. Think I might try them Friday. Last day of my Vacation

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I heard the Big Bangs are getting released in Orlando today as feel as the Kobe's and Durant's.

If anyone has some reliable info related to this PLEASE PM me! Everytime I call FA and HOH its either busy or they pick up and hang up
they dropped today in orlado. jonnyappleseed posted pics in pick up thread
Already came and went. KD and Lebrons mostly sold out as of now. Kobe's are the only ones left. You snooze you lose.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

If anyone has some reliable info related to this PLEASE PM me! Everytime I call FA and HOH its either busy or they pick up and hang up
Already came and went. KD and Lebrons mostly sold out as of now. Kobe's are the only ones left. You snooze you lose.

roll.gif
 how was he supposed to know though?

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

roll.gif
Haha!
indb2x.jpg

roll.gif
Seriously..I've been calling them everyday for the past week and been keeping up with all the threads. No snoozing done over here. And KOBES are the ones I want..got my Lebrons and KDs from NDC..

This release has been filled with so many curveballs....nbastore n their release procedure....jimmy jazz (as far as foam ones)...ive officially given up...sad thing was..those with oppirtunities to assist others....hopefully I can get my hands on swingmans...

Zero 0123 wrote:

deionandmelo wrote:

roll.gif
Seriously..I've been calling them everyday for the past week and been keeping up with all the threads. No snoozing done over here. And KOBES are the ones I want..got my Lebrons and KDs from NDC..

Tried going to the stores?

I sucked it up and just paid a reseller for the Big Bangs smh. I don't feel too bad about it, becuase I know the price will only continue to rise.

I wish Nike put together some hotter colorways for the Lebron 9 ... Miami Nights, Cannons, China's and the Galaxy releases > all other Lebron 9's. Guess I'll utilize this time to hunt down the China's and Miami Nights at a decent price.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Where you stay that has the Nights on the shelf?
Sunvalley Mall in Concord (CA)

Not sure what sizes but they had 'em on display when I went over the weekend

Sun Vallet still has MN? My nephew has wanted those for a minute but champs said no where close. Maybe just no where in his size 11.5 but I might check them out while I'm in Pleasant Hill tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up....
they might just have small sizes i asked for a 10.5 and they didn't have one. i think i saw then MN's at Tanforan mall just don't remember which store. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Well he does have a point and he doesn't seem to be a reseller. Just probably waiting for them to go on sale before he got them.

I agree. He just wants to get his shoes without the hassle. I don't blame him because the jerkoffs here in America just want to gobble all the pairs up and sell them for profit. They can go to hell. I went to 5 spots and still came up empty on the Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

This release has been filled with so many curveballs....nbastore n their release procedure....jimmy jazz (as far as foam ones)...ive officially given up...sad thing was..those with oppirtunities to assist others....hopefully I can get my hands on swingmans...

We need to start looking out for each other.

i still need these in an 11.5-12. ahhh these and the foams have been tormenting me for a week now smh. et tu brute??
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheKing23

NikeTalk username YK13 doesn't like the fact that I let you guys know that they have full size runs over here in Europe for the Lebrons and decided he wanted to send me a message.I think he's one of those European resellers cause otherwise why should he care.Im at work and cant post a picture of it but here's what he sent in the message

YK13 Quote:Yo! What is wrong with you telling people that Nikestore Europe still has all those kicks SITTING?!?!!! Are you !%%%!$$ mad mate? Sicne you posted that *!@+... most of the pairs ARE !%%%!$$ GONE!!! We had it easy on lebrons and durants all this time. Now all they will do is get a !%%%!$$ knob over in europe to buy them all and ship them to america or resellers will get them some how and make ****loads of money! Please would be nice to delete that post .... I wanted to buy the miami nights in 44.5 and they are !%%%!$$ gone now....
So !%%%!$$ thanks!
dipstick

I guess I'm a dipstick LoL!!! So when they restock the BB guess everyone in America will know so they can get some noob to hook them up LoL.Hilarious!!!
Way to go
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for helping people out ;{
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I wish Nike put together some hotter colorways for the Lebron 9 ... Miami Nights, Cannons, China's and the Galaxy releases > all other Lebron 9's. Guess I'll utilize this time to hunt down the China's and Miami Nights at a decent price.

Hotter colorways for the nine? 
laugh.gif
 You named 4 CW's when on the eights we barely had 4 decent releases at all. It seems like a nine comes out every week and they sell out. If anything it's to many hot CW's for the nine. All three that release this weekend on the 8 V1 or V2 would be instant sell outs. I think they are doing a good job with nines. 

Back
Top Bottom