Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

All you that dont have the X-Mas 9's in your top 5 are sleeping.

They weren't in my top 5 but I'm actually wearing mine today. First time Ive worn them since first trying them on.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I may be able to use it but Champs told me I need the one they use on their little white sticker on the box. Thanks though.

Random but has the Lebron line replaced Jordans for you? I'm not sure what it is but since the 7, the line has went to a higher level and they are more appealing now. I still like Jordans but something is off now.

Lebron line has definitely surpassed the Jordan line for me.

THIS!!

Obviously this is an opinion and i won't object that...I'm not a fan of lebron but I love the sprite 8's which i copped as well as china, hurricane,cannon, and XMAS 9 WITH THAT SAID
Jordan 3,4,5,6,8,10,11,12,13, are better than any lebron design thus far

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

THIS!!

Obviously this is an opinion and i won't object that...I'm not a fan of lebron but I love the sprite 8's which i copped as well as china, hurricane,cannon, and XMAS 9 WITH THAT SAID
I love Jordans and I love Lebrons so this isn't about where my loyalty lies. But 10s? Really? 10s IMO are trash.

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Can't believe some y'all are not putting the Hurricanes in your top 5 list. Those are one of the dopest pair too me

i gotta start looking for a pair in NYC hopefully under retail.

Id take Lebron 8 over Jordan 8s head to head. I'll reserve judgment until seeing 10's but Jordan's just aren't doing it for me anymore. I think many would agree. Especially newer models. Retros no matter how crappy ate keeping jb alive. 9's head to head ate a toss up for me. Of Jordan 9's beat Bron 9's. Bron9's though killing Jordan retro 9's. You can't even lace Jordan 9's up with out them coming undone 100x. Def not mad for hoop

Originally Posted by gameupz

Lol Big Bangs are terrible man, unless your just looking at them but if your gonna wear these clown shoes, all the more power to you. To me, I easily passed on these fruity pebbles

I understand the whole thing about wanting "loud" shoes but really....SMH, even lebron himself wouldn't bust these outside of the court besides the one time event at the ASG

In the words of one of my homies....

CRACK DAWG, CRACK!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by gameupz

Lol Big Bangs are terrible man, unless your just looking at them but if your gonna wear these clown shoes, all the more power to you. To me, I easily passed on these fruity pebbles

I understand the whole thing about wanting "loud" shoes but really....SMH, even lebron himself wouldn't bust these outside of the court besides the one time event at the ASG
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

There be a plentiful amount of these. Nike really is not doing us any favors dropping them all on the same day. 
grin.gif

my top 10:

1. Chinas

2. Big Bangs

3. Cannons

4. Xmas

5. Hurricanes

6. Miami Nights

7. Mangos

8. Dunkmans

9. UK's

10. SLH

Brandon.....Everybody that owns Big Bangs should have their pic taken upon them first opening the box.
I'm sure the facial expressions would be CLASSIC.

THIS!!
Bruh, this is Gotti you talking to, Lebron has surpassed his taste in women. 

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Brandon.....Everybody that owns Big Bangs should have their pic taken upon them first opening the box.
I'm sure the facial expressions would be CLASSIC.

Ha. I'm putting these on feet ASAP. Going to light up the sidewalk with each stop from the glow like MJ in Billie jean

Got my galaxies from nbastore today.... They are so nice... was wearing the chinas at the time and decided to snap a pic with both..

from first glance galaxies > Chinas but both are so dope.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Got my galaxies from nbastore today.... They are so nice... was wearing the chinas at the time and decided to snap a pic with both..

Nice! I still haven't even gotten my tracking number for my pair. Employees, of course, were no help in finding out why. I'm trying not to get worried......

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

JordanFan04 wrote:

THIS!!
Bruh, this is Gotti you talking to, Lebron has surpassed his taste in women. 

The ONLY Jays I'm putting on Grail Status are 3s & 11s.
Everything else is subjective to the colorways. I luv Carmine 6s, Hare 7s & Aqua 8s but I'm not putting every colorway 6, 7 & 8 over these Lebrons.

Black Cement & Mars/Fire Red 4s are grail status but those nasty white cement 4s that just released were passed on with the quickness.

Jays aren't MUST COP EVERYTHING for me anymore. Matter fact the ONLY Jays I plan on buying this year are Playoff & Obsidian 12s.....& Olympic 6s.
EZ PASS on all other Jays.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Nice! I still haven't even gotten my tracking number for my pair. Employees, of course, were no help in finding out why. I'm trying not to get worried......
Really? that's weird... You ordered a couple minutes before me.. you should def be fine

Back
Top Bottom