Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nimhet

just called my local stores. FTA Mango's only, FTL Swingman's only. I guess I'll be trying to get the Dunkman's from Eastbay tonight

My FTL has Dunkmans and SLH in. No Mangos or swingmans.

my footlocker only has the Mangoes and Dunkmans smh. Do you think I can just go to champs when they open for the swingmans or do I have to campout?

my ftl also got their shipment of SLH in

I need these Swingmans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope my school loan goes in tonight. I want dunkmans and griffey's and I'm over the 9. the cw's were the saving grace for the shoe, interested as far as performance but I am not holding my breath after the V3.

EDIT: Also, is the red on the Swingmans like varsity red or chilling red like the Red Carpets? I got that shirt at champs for it but it seems a better match for the red carpets in all honesty.

Originally Posted by sthebest

welp no Big Bangs for me at the moment. a member on here (who im not going to put out there like that) backed out on our transction to sell to someone else for a higher price, even after I sold him the Galaxy Flight Ones for basically retail shipped. he had a emergency and needed the most money possible so I understand, but still
tired.gif

looks like ill be on ebay looking for these for around 350
grin.gif
good luck man.

check the Canadians heads. Some are more then willing to help.

Nike is shipping these SLH real early similar to what they did with the freegums. My mom and pop shop said they got a shipping invoice for the SLH and they could be in by early next week. They still don't release until 3/31 though. He also told me they should be gr. the only somewhat limited pairs they received are the mangos and kentuckys so hopefully that means SLH should be easy cops.

alright, fine.

Swingmans, Miami Nights, and then Im done with these 9's.

I copped the chinas last fall, I said it would be 1 and done.
But the cannons i copped look great and these other 2 colorways got me as well.

So far I have the Christmas, Miami U and Kentuckys. The SLH's will be copped and then I think I'm done after that unless those red/aqua low's release

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Which of the 3 are releasing in toddler sizes?

My son needs to add to his LBJ collection.

That would be the Dunkman's, Go from Infant to Adults.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

What is peoples opinion on the Mango? My nephew (15) want them but I dont understand why?? Anyone seen them in person yet? I think the Swingmans and SLH are better

Mango's are much better in person...I think there will be a good number of people change there mind in person...The SLH disappointed me in person, there is just way to much purple, need some breaking up, nice shoe? yes, disappointed though? yes

Thanks brah. Ya i saw the mangos today and they seem alright. Now the decision is to pull the trigger on Swings and mangos or Swings and dunkman. Swingman is def bought!!

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

S/O to ROCKET for the idea on this lace swap concept. Honestlty we were both sad and kinda salty that the Lebron 9 ASG didn't come with extra laces that had 3M on em. So I took the laces from my Cool Grey 9's swapped it out and had a 'lil photo shoot, lets call this...
LEBRON 9 BIG BANG - ROCKET CONCEPT (Cool Grey 9 lace swap)
devil.gif
devil.gif

9a9266168dce030b1fcbcbdb2fd0ea952f72eded_r.jpg

8bb265060ec4938b1acb46d58f1ecfbc0f1fff4c_r.jpg

60d36a8c6477c459358f1813b10ed9038bc77b34_r.jpg

d3416465c03015b1d6d660b1821da88cb9c756fb_r.jpg

47816367c23818bbd3df1caaf7ab3aad7ee46204_r.jpg

e82263d65ec70332106bb3d149bc761fb14e36f0_r.jpg

c7036be16271c23e32091376bb91d53ca26c1827_r.jpg

89f16861c43c1dbedac5a78212f1f9ff9f3dde32_r.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 BEAM ME UP
'ROCKET' !!!! AYYE !!!!
pimp.gif

TAKE THOSE SHOELACES OFF NOW!!!! 
roll.gif
 for real though that lace-switch is disgusting

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

FINALLY

not I can match up

Going to save these to rock @ Disneyland for my birthday. Make all the little kids blind with happyness
lol really disneyland? what are you 12?

Originally Posted by Enchanted

nike-lebron-9-low-easter-ags-1.jpg

**%#@+ sexy. Sucks to know that I won't have the $$ for it
mad.gif
Yeah those Mints look good same here sucks I won't have cash to cop either.

Originally Posted by airtunes

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I heard that the Galaxys were on footlocker.com in a sz 15. is that true or just a rumor?

nope.... footlocker.com isnt carrying em... only HOH locations...

They didn't make them in a 15. Biggest was a 14.

Back
Top Bottom