Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

good news: thank to some help from the NTer who I originally had the deal with, I found a auction that didnt have that many bids. I took a chance and won for 316 shipped, which isnt bad. granted he only had a stock photo up but did have a feedback of 7. with the extra money that the NTer is giving to me, it should equal the 220 shipped.

so, heres hoping to the best!

good news: thank to some help from the NTer who I originally had the deal with, I found a auction that didnt have that many bids. I took a chance and won for 316 shipped, which isnt bad. granted he only had a stock photo up but did have a feedback of 7. with the extra money that the NTer is giving to me, it should equal the 220 shipped.

Poll on MN

Which is the Best Lebron 9 releasing Tomorrow?

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)
Total Voters: 150

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Poll on MN

Swingman (42%, 63 Votes)
Mango (31%, 46 Votes)
Dunkman (27%, 41 Votes)

Back
Top Bottom