Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I wish I could cop both the sm's and dm's....Imma go check both out tomorrow morning and see which one I like better in person

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Stil no order confirmation yet from swoosh...
frown.gif

You should be getting it soon bro

Someone asked Nike twitter the following questions 2 minutes ago:
"are the orange galaxies gone for good?"

Couldn't help but laugh.

if only the Dunkman's had a green swoosh and green laces. They would have been a sure cop then but since they aren't, probably just money saved for me.

So how'd everyone do? Did they sell out instantly? Just got back from the gym so I didn't get to see the chaos lol

i wish i had a swoosh account. PAYING RETAIL+TAX FTL.

oh and every release should be like this. ndc needs a server upgrade tho.

Originally Posted by nimhet

if only the Dunkman's had a green swoosh and green laces. They would have been a sure cop then but since they aren't, probably just money saved for me.

That was my only knock on the dunkmans was the swoosh, I will still try to cop tomorrow regardless but I really wish the swoosh was green

i ended up finding the swingmans somehow on ndc....i dont get why when you search for the shoes you arent able to find them on nike....anyone know why is that

man I figured the Swingmans would go first (then wanted to double back for the Mangos).......boy was I wrong.....hopefully I can get out of work to hit Niketown tomorrow

I like these...but not for 175. I'll end up getting a pair of 9s once I can get a dope colorway for under 100

If your trying to snag these off Eastbay etc, It's just saying the shoes are sold out because too many people have them in their cart.It's a possibility that if you keep trying your size it will go into your cart eventually.Just got the mangos that way.Didn't get the swingmen cause I can pick those up here in Italy without the half month wait.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Order placed for Dunkmans....why couldn't other releases be this smooth lol

because no one really cares about these 3 cws. These 3 cws are the cw you get when you come around to it. Mangos are one of the worst cw out of all of them. Griffys are close to being regular shoes, and dunk mans don't look 2 good either. Oh yeah i forgot i got to put IMO before someone comes and trolls me

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by manslayer

You all know they have free 2 day air shipping, right?
If so then 
tired.gif

I know NOW! Order was placed 30 minutes ago though lol. Free ground shipping is cool though I'm not wearing them right away

Originally Posted by thapointguy

lol ppl scrambling for the mangos now.

I posted my on foot pictures of the mangos over a week ago and 90% of the people on here hit me with the 
sick.gif
. Now there 
pimp.gif
 though. Oh well Congrats folks

again

If so then 
tired.gif

Order has to be over $99 to get the free shipping.
Edit:Actually it's free shipping on everything over $100 before taxes are added

Man I can't even describe how relieving this release was...hopped on NDC at 12:05 because I was watching Godfather II and wasn't paying attention to time, and had no problem copping Swingmans...got Dunkmans off CT earlier today just in case, but I could've easily got those tonight as well....why can't all releases be like this?!?!?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

If so then 
tired.gif

I know NOW! Order was placed 30 minutes ago though lol. Free ground shipping is cool though I'm not wearing them right away

What?! Free two day air? Man Has anyone ever had any luck calling nike to get shipping changed?

Ordered all three(Swingmans and Dunksmans on NDC & Mango's on Eastbay). Didn't expect Mango's to sell out that fast. Had to do a little work and end up getting through the line with an Eastbay rep. Just waiting on all three confirmations.
pimp.gif

NDC didnt work for me tonight, sat on hold on eastbay for 30 minutes, when I finally got through, locked up the mangos and dunkmans in size 11.5, swingmans are back ordered until 3/9 and I'm #50 on that list, should be good. Might head out in the am to secure a pair of swingmans.

Back
Top Bottom