Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

EASTBAY CRASHED!!! or sitedown however you want to see it
roll.gif

After trying to use this Nike gift card for the past two months I was finally able to snag a pair of swingmans for around $3

missed out online so I hit my buddy up to see if he wanted to roll by our spot in the morning and grab the swingmans
 His reply "already there.15 deep already"

I drove down and sure enough there's about 20 people posted up.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 For GR Lebrons?!
tired.gif
sick.gif

Seemed liked most people were waiting for the swingman and mango.

This is the end of sneakers for me I think. If I cant grab it on release day I dont want it.

Originally Posted by woody23

missed out online so I hit my buddy up to see if he wanted to roll by our spot in the morning and grab the swingmans

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 For GR Lebrons?!
tired.gif
sick.gif

This is the end of sneakers for me I think. If I cant grab it on release day I dont want it.

People were camped out for these? Wow. This is when resellers come in handy. They sit out all night long and they eat these and I cop a week later for 10 bucks over retail. These aren't having high resell prices at all. I can't believe people are camping. Well last years they did the same for the entourage at hoh and a week later they still had ent on the shelf.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 For GR Lebrons?!
tired.gif
sick.gif

That's nuts. What city/state is this?????

I got mine reserved at NTSF but I'm hoping they release the swingmans on NBAstore. I have a 25 dollar gift card I'd like to use towards them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 For GR Lebrons?!
tired.gif
sick.gif

That's nuts. What city/state is this?????

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by dts939

will NDC ship tomorrow or monday
if not tomorrow, for sure on monday.

If not tomorrow we have to wait until Tuesday. They'll create your shipping label on Monday but won't ship until Tuesday. FedEx picks up and delivers Tuesday-Saturday unlike ups which delivers Monday-Friday. However Nike usually doesn't ship out on Saturday. Crosses fingers for Nike shipping tomorrow. Eastbay ships Mondays though.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 For GR Lebrons?!
tired.gif
sick.gif

People were camped out for these? Wow. This is when resellers come in handy. They sit out all night long and they eat these and I cop a week later for 10 bucks over retail. These aren't having high resell prices at all. I can't believe people are camping. Well last years they did the same for the entourage at hoh and a week later they still had ent on the shelf.
Yea it's crazy what it has come down to tho. That's more people than they had for the cements. 

Scooped up a pair of Dunkmans and Swingmans off swoosh @ 9pm.. not much of a Lebron sneaker fan but helped out one of my boys.. $102 ea on swoosh wasn't too bad of a deal.. congrats to everyone who was able to pick up a pair of mango's. looks like those went the fastest.

Originally Posted by waverder

Scooped up a pair of Dunkmans and Swingmans off swoosh @ 9pm.. not much of a Lebron sneaker fan but helped out one of my boys.. $102 ea on swoosh wasn't too bad of a deal.. congrats to everyone who was able to pick up a pair of mango's. looks like those went the fastest.

As soon as you open the box wave you'll keep them for yourself! Haha. Before you give them to your friend bless us with some scenic photos of brons.

Im salty, I really wanted the Swingmans to hoop in but NDC had no 12.5's by the time my girl and I got through... So I had to settle for the dunkmans...I was using a $200 NDC voucher, so NDC was the only way to go for me

so far ive seen every lebron either sit (scarface, freegun, bred, osu, hurricanes, blackouts, kentucky, cool grey, etc) or sell out but pop up for retail down the line (MN's, cannons, xmas, etc) with the exception of big bangs, bhm's, chinas or any other colorway which commemorates a special event, which go for 250-300... so my guess is whatever is left by tomorrow will sit or sell out but be 20 bucks over retail down the line. just my observation... nothing to get hyped about.

Was able to Pick up both DM and SM off NDC, surprised these weren't harder to pick up. I was nervous after initially missing out on the cannons online. Glad this wasn't like that.

Originally Posted by waverder

As soon as you open the box wave you'll keep them for yourself! Haha. Before you give them to your friend bless us with some scenic photos of brons.

Haha BigBrandon. I wasn't thinking of doing that but w your request, I think I will. I'll take a few pix before shipping them off. I'm sure my friend won't mind.

LMAO is somebody selling the Dunkmans in the Lounge for 300. Can you say jumped the gun? It hasn't even sold out in stores yet LOL

mad.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 For GR Lebrons?!
tired.gif
sick.gif

Yea it's crazy what it has come down to tho. That's more people than they had for the cements. 

Resellers straight killing the game!  I have zero respect for them and even less respect (which equals more anger) when they straight SELLING THEM IN THEIR SIGS ON DAMN SNEAKER FORUMS!  smh smh ... (see what I did there?) ... just makes me mad what I've seen this sneaker game evolved into these days.  Absolutely disgusting and distasteful.  The kids eat it up, so it won't stop until mods ban that BS from happening, at least selling in sigs part--but that's what the BUY/SELL forum section is for.
eyes.gif

tired.gif

I would love to see this sneaker forum back to how it was when kats helped each other. 

NOT this grimey, I don't give an ef imma get mines, flip on ebay, gotta feed my family, peep my sig attitude crap.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom