Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by PrimeTime601

Wore my Swingmans today to class and to the mall. Broke necks all day!! Such a beautiful shoe on a sunny day.
1232451687_11cebyr.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Someone said something about cannon lacrs in BHM's... Pics please? I'm interested to see

Dunkman laces look great btw
cannon orange laces right??? give me about 20 and ill post a pic... not real sure how itll look tho lol

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Taking the dunkmans back. I like them...but I think they're outlet bound...any thoughts?

I think ur wrong. Sooner or later, the Dunkman's will be gone.

^^^ I highly agree. Since the last mid to drop will be the SLH's, peeps will start grabbing whatever they missed cause the Lebron 9 ELITEs might not be as dope as the Kobe 7 Elite.

Taking the dunkmans back. I like them...but I think they're outlet bound...any thoughts?

Nah they sold out on Eastbay in less than a week. At the most they'll pop up at a random outlet and you'll have to scour the net to find them.

Those pics of the supposed elites are the same ones everyone has been trying to say are elites forever. Those are not the elites. I want pics of the real ones. What gives.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Can't decide between SLHs or Easters
frown.gif

Both are trash to me. The SLHs have too much purple. I wish they would've used some grey to break up all the purple on the upper. 

Originally Posted by luckykidtay

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Rocket wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:

That's the rumor. 

He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.
I dropped knowledge on everyone like 5 days ago regarding 3 "PS" colorways that will retail for $250. Everyone's too enamored with their 3/2 releases to listen to me. I have the Nike drop sheet in hand through June 2012.
eyes.gif

@Rocket - Most peeps in here on the forum aren't ready yet for that kind of info your trying to bless them with, so let 'em sit here and argue over which pair is more limited....

-"Is it Mangos on NDC ??... Was it the Swingmans that dropped which didnt get a restock today??...  Or is them Dunkmans with the Halo's ??" 

I can see Nike had peeps fooled with the "Mangos will be the most limited" talk cause now we got thirsty resellers who stocked up on em trying to off em for $275 plus lmao !! ( GOOD JOB NIKE !!!)

tumblr_lr48eqlSac1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

GOOD JOB NIKE !!!!

But forgot all that noise cause this release is already in the past for me, can someone PLEASE find a pics of the FINAL VERSION for this years ELITE  Lebron ???  I'm dying to see this ELITE that dares to ask for $250 !!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Great gif

I probably wont cop, but I am still interested in what these elites look like.

I mean... every shoe hits outlets whether you see them or not but I doubt the Dunkmans will make it out on to the floor

If by chance those are really the Elites (highly doubtful, anyway), then I don't see how Nike could expect anyone to buy them, let alone for $200+. Those are some of the worse shoes I've ever seen, period. Performance wise they may very well be the cream of the crop. But, like I said, I doubt those are the Elites. Saw a page or so back that Petrie basically confirmed that they aren't. I know they took a stylistic step back between the Lebron 8 V1/V2 and the V3's, but going from the OG 9's to those alleged leaked pics of the elites would be a huge mistake.

Eastbay has a restock on Mangos and Dunkmans in the bigger sizes and some sizes of Swingmans are available again to backorder.

Thanks for the eastbay restock  tip,  just cop 10.5 in swingman.    Now Im going sell my kobe all star game shoes to make up for spending money today!!!   That make 3 lebron 9s I purchase in one month!!!  Got slooooooow down,  last one is the summit house.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Someone said something about cannon lacrs in BHM's... Pics please? I'm interested to see

Dunkman laces look great btw
cannon orange laces right??? give me about 20 and ill post a pic... not real sure how itll look tho lol
they were actually talking about the greyish green cannon laces in the BHM. I saw the pic on the other site and it was
pimp.gif
. Although the cannon orange might look ok too though. I must say, those grey 3m dunkman laces in the BHM are hot too. Those swaps have me reconsidering passing on the BHM. They give em that pop that I felt they were missing.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

was messin around with my BHMs and put in the 3M laces from the dunkmans..thought id share, they make them look better imo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still kick myself in the A.. for not copping these

Back
Top Bottom