Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by sniper

2aoi0y.jpg

A little off topic, but what brand are those dress boots? They look really, really nice!
Those are actually the Lebron P.S. Elites.  Dude wasn't supposed to leak that pic yet.  Oh well, cat's outta the bag...

sneakermane - weather is about to break in the next few weeks. cant wait to bust out some of the warm weather colors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by beejay82

I'm looking for the Miami nights and spotted them on sneakersentrepreneur.big cartel.com. just wanted to know if this site is legit before I spend my money

Shoes will be shipped from Taiwan

i would stay away

One of the guys who runs the site is a member on here. I was tempted to buy those from them, but the shipping from Taiwan scared me away a little. Luckily I found them through Champs.

Champs in Columbia mall still has a bunch of Swings on display.
Anybody's toeboxes come a little creased?  Found a pair on the other website that are supposedly deadstock and the soles are perfect, but has a slight crease across the toebox.
Thoughts?

Luckiest pick up 99.42 had someone help me out with a swoosh account i had to wait almost two week to get them but it was worth it 100%

Originally Posted by Nikolee

^i take it you didnt get a pair.lol

uhhh if you would look just above your post you would see my pair.
Dude don't expect to get answers for reselling prices here in this forum.

Bron 9's are killin it with all these great CWs. Copped the Breds, Mango, and Swingman and waiting for Freegums to be 100. Really want Chinas and Cannons but CL/ebay prices too high. Those bright orange traffic cones for shoes called the Big Bangs do nothing for me but blind me and same goes for those "women's" SLH lol

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by beejay82

I'm looking for the Miami nights and spotted them on sneakersentrepreneur.big cartel.com. just wanted to know if this site is legit before I spend my money

Shoes will be shipped from Taiwan

i would stay away

One of the guys who runs the site is a member on here. I was tempted to buy those from them, but the shipping from Taiwan scared me away a little. Luckily I found them through Champs.

JORDANFAN, or anyone else
smile.gif
, would you be able to provide the sku# champs uses for the miami nights?
thanks man.
I asked this same question in the sku# thread and theres been no help there.

need an opinion, how much you think i should sell my galaxy joint with the shirt for.

Bra I have no hard feelings towards resellers, but for you to come in here asking a whole bunch of cats who missed out on em, what's the going rape price on these is sooooooooooooo disrespectful.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

need an opinion, how much you think i should sell my galaxy joint with the shirt for.

Bra I have no hard feelings towards resellers, but for you to come in here asking a whole bunch of cats who missed out on em, what's the going rape price on these is sooooooooooooo disrespectful.

Well said

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Dear Eastbay,

I thought you were shipping the back ordered Swingmans today you jerks.
Dear Forty Four 4s,

Most of the orders for the Swingmans were shipped out last night.  If you, or anyone else, did not receive a shipment confirmation e-mail, you can send us a private message with your customer/order number and we can check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by elrodo33

those miami's or KY's anywhere else? I tried nikefind for 10.5-11.5 and nothing came up. however, nikefind isn't always accurate
I ordered the Kentuckys from Scottsdale, but I'm having trouble finding the UMs.

Back
Top Bottom