Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

tumblr_m0j977vrci1qb0og7o1_500.png

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

On the hunt for Big Bangs or Miami Nights in a 12-13

Based on my recent research, the miami nights are almost like unicorns in regards to their rarity. I cant find any in CL and ebay only has a handful in my size for almost 2x retail.
Patience, patience.

The Miami nights were my first pair of IXs that got with a trade for some Jordan's. Once I wore them (and switched the hot pink laces for the black) I was in love. Copped free gums on sale and just got a nt hookup for some swingmans at retail. Y'all can keep all that other bright stuff though.

miami nights are probably the best c/w for ix thus far. I should've copped them when they were sitting on shelves... SMH can't find them anymore...

picked up the mangos last week and thinking of customizing them

im at work right now otherwise id do it,

id like to see a photoshop of the mangos and replace the silver with than same teal green from the south beaches - or replace the silver with black.

anybody?

wore my Swingmans this weekend... That green abyss has several shades of blue/green that stands out in daylight... they're the unquestioned winners of the 3/2 releases imo..
instead of trying to find a cap to match the green abyss, I just kept it simple with an all navy w/ white Mets fitted... starting to love them more than the Cannons (that feeling with pass over time
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

If Nike is mad at CTK they should release the shoe in anger.....GR them to prove a point, Nike.

wait what??? can someone fill me in, NIKE is mad at CTK whyy??????????????????????
eyes.gif

Rocking the swingmans on this nice *+% day in jersey. These are my first pair of lebrons since the akron VII's. Like both the blue n red laces, decided to rock the red ones today.

Mangos are real easy to find in the Bronx right now..every store has at least a FSR..
laugh.gif

I'll cop eventually..and saw OG colorway on sale at Jimmy Jazz for 119
pimp.gif
..may cop soon..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

CTK's were only produced to 30 pairs

15 for the boys team

15 for the girls team

and being that they got bumped early in the playoffs AND none of the players wore them...i dont think NIKE was happy with that.

i guess this is why

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

If Nike is mad at CTK they should release the shoe in anger.....GR them to prove a point, Nike.

wait what??? can someone fill me in, NIKE is mad at CTK whyy??????????????????????
eyes.gif
previous quoted post

Swingmans coming in tomorrow. Was almost certain that I was going to swap in the red laces but I've seen more and more people rocking them with the blue laces and that look is starting to grow on me.

Originally Posted by NeedIceySoles

Thanks frittszh.

Anyone got pics of ohio state grey laces or cool grey laces on BB? I think it would look dope.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I posted a pic in  here back on the 9th with the OSU laces.
Def. a nice lace swap. Had man, women and child wear neck braces @ disneyland this sunday with them on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

On the hunt for Big Bangs or Miami Nights in a 12-13

Based on my recent research, the miami nights are almost like unicorns in regards to their rarity. I cant find any in CL and ebay only has a handful in my size for almost 2x retail.
Patience, patience.
Flight club has them for $245...but only up to size 10.5

Yeah, the MNs were definitely hard for me to track down as well. Ended up paying $240 shipped. Probably a little steep in price but they were worth it. Great colorway.

Back
Top Bottom