Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

@ UnchartedDrake, thank you for sharing/posting that .gif! Cracks me up everytime I scroll the page and see it....especially with yuku messing up the pages and bringing me back to the same posts...

laugh.gif
No prob man

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I cant wait for these SLH.. I hope they dont sell out on NDC fast so I can pick them up on Swoosh..

how exactly does swoosh work? When you're logged in on swoosh then click on Nike Twitter link does it take you to NDC page or swoosh? Please enlighten me. I might try to work at the nearest Nike store just to get that swoosh account discount since I'm giving Nike my money already

Man Bron is easily my favorite non Warriors player but he needs to keep that head band on. That hairline goes further and further back with each season.

He's been rocking air max pretty much everytime he's spotted off court. Promote your kicks casually Bron Bron. Would be clean to see him rocking some 9's off the court.

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

today was my last hoop session before i have to go see a doctor and get xrays. had to go out with a bang
Cleanest Brons in the game. So wet. 
pimp.gif

i just played in my lebron 9 china yesterday and OMG they are the best shoes to ball in. The comfort was good. The traction was amazing. Dropped a double double in them.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

still sittin in my hood

wish I could say that about MN and UK...
not trying to derail but are those 2012s on sale for 149?  Kind of a big mark down...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

am i the only one that wouldn't wear a player's shoe if i dont like the player?
I just buy whatever shoes look nice.
I detest Kobe--- but I copped two pairs of his kicks last year
30t6p3b.gif
Those Sunsets and Del Sol's was just was calling my name tho, and the Steelers were in the SB!? I HAD to have Del Sol's. Luckily this year they ugly 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

am i the only one that wouldn't wear a player's shoe if i dont like the player?
I just buy whatever shoes look nice.
I detest Kobe--- but I copped two pairs of his kicks last year
30t6p3b.gif
Those Sunsets and Del Sol's was just was calling my name tho, and the Steelers were in the SB!? I HAD to have Del Sol's. Luckily this year they ugly 
laugh.gif
yeah, i also despise kobe which is why i do not own a single pair of his kicks. there have been a few that i would have copped, but i just can't support that dude. i'm a fan of lebron and mj which is why i collect their kicks.

hey niketalk fam, just want to ask for opinion, I am deciding between the miami hurricane and the swingmans. Which one is better? i saw the swingman lebron 9s in person but not the hurricanes. so I can't really compare.

Back
Top Bottom