Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

How do these shoes fit? compared to the lebron 8 PS if anyone has those as well?

They fit similar but the 9 presses on the pinky toe area more.Sunbathe I'd do the second trade. Three shoes plus 30 is a nice chunk though. What condition are your shoes in?
thanks for the info, seems as if theyre a little bit narrower?

Its hard to say. I have wide feet. Bur they seem at bit slimmer.

My blackouts  just arrived... so impressed with how casual they can look with jeans worn over the top (not with tongue sticking out) and laces tied comfortably... I work in Corp environment, so being able to replace my black casual shoes for these BlackOuts are sweet!!!
eek.gif
 For an all-black pair of kicks, the details are also impressive!
pimp.gif

My blackouts  just arrived... so impressed with how casual they can look with jeans worn over the top (not with tongue sticking out) and laces tied comfortably... I work in Corp environment, so being able to replace my black casual shoes for these BlackOuts are sweet!!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom