Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Maybe the lion logo is on the insoles.

^^ that's fake carbon fiber overlays so colors can be used.

I can see some influences of the 7 and 8 v2 from the back heel profil
e.

I like the 9 and all, no complaints.
Am I the only one that sees the "clover", similar to these hawk flights?

30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg

It seems like we go thru this every year. Last year everyone was hating on the Lebron 8s.. then when they released... people started changing their minds. I actually like the 9s a lot. I wish the Midsole would have been white.. but I see a lot of potential in these. I cant wait to see upcoming colorways in these.

Reminds me of boxing shoes. The last LeBron to make me go
eek.gif
and cop the first colorway was the 4. Not feeling these so much

Spoiler [+]
Will buy SB colorway and resell
grin.gif

The more I look at these the more I like the lateral side design.

At the same time I am beginning to really dislike the medial side, it just doesn't flow at all and go with the lateral side

not even close.the clover on the brons is unmistakable and kinda sloppy looking,the hawk fights look sleek and doesn't distract from the overall flow of the shoe.

PS request. I wonder how they would look if the part I circled yellow was smooth/regular leather instead 
t
0c115a8a52c17fa7bd0a2a935482f2726f8306c_r.jpg

People are trying to force themselves to like the shoe because its Lebron

Honestly these arent that good

And I dunno where everyone is acting like all Lebrons go through the process of hate and eventually being loved, maybe that is here on these message boards but I have always liked most Lebrons the first time I see them and never had a shoe "grow" on me

Why do these cost more than previous LeBron's? Am I supposed to believe that plastic is more expensive than leather? For real?

To Jason Petrie: Please give us a dope DUNKMAN color scheme, it may be the only thing that will move me to buy the shoe at retail. Otherwise, this shoe might be riding the clearance racks, in any color 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

PS request. I wonder how they would look if the part I circled yellow was smooth/regular leather instead 
t

That part has the Pro Combat padding on the other side. Maybe leather wouldn't work with that? That shape looks like a chinese character.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

This year:

KD4>>>>>>>>Lebron 9 = Kobe 7

KD4 aren't even on the same level as the upcoming Lebron's and Kobe's design and tech wise.

Originally Posted by Kickology

People are trying to force themselves to like the shoe because its Lebron

Honestly these arent that good

And I dunno where everyone is acting like all Lebrons go through the process of hate and eventually being loved, maybe that is here on these message boards but I have always liked most Lebrons the first time I see them and never had a shoe "grow" on me
you haven't been here long then.

Not everyone going to like them tho.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

t
BTW this shows me a Playoff Colorway (a la the 13s) would look dope

I like the design of the 9's but I DON'T like that it has a swoosh on the sides again for the fourth time in a row. I'm really sick of his shoes having swooshes on them. At least put it somewhere else on the shoe like Ken Link used to do. These last four designs to me have been nothing but Nike basketball shoes with a Lebron logo on them; How original is that. Me personally I would use the dunkman logo instead of just wasting it on dunkman colorways. I have had every Lebron shoe, but every year the shoe has too many swooshes on them. Even the Kobes and the KDs continue to have a swoosh on the sides.  

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I like the 9 and all, no complaints.
Am I the only one that sees the "clover", similar to these hawk flights?

30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg
been thinking the same since i saw the ix

I don't mind the swoosh on the lateral side but there is one on the medial side as well. I like the 8 where it had a smaller swoosh embossed near the toe area on the medial side.

Four Lebrons in a row with a swoosh on the lateral and medial side. The swoosh on his shoes are bigger than his own logo.

Back
Top Bottom