Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I like the 9 and all, no complaints.
Am I the only one that sees the "clover", similar to these hawk flights?

30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg
i thought the same thing. his past two designs have drawn inspiration from older models.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
 I can imagine these right next to the foamposite pro cough drops at my local outlet
nerd.gif

High cut, heavy basketball shoes are old news..........

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

nerd.gif
 I can imagine these right next to the foamposite pro cough drops at my local outlet
nerd.gif

High cut, heavy basketball shoes are old news..........
I know this is Niketalk...so, I guess this is a stupid question because there are 50,000 other members that can judge material quality and weight from photographs...

BUT...REALLY???

Heavy???  This shoe is not...

JM

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I like the 9 and all, no complaints.
Am I the only one that sees the "clover", similar to these hawk flights?

30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg
i thought the same thing. his past two designs have drawn inspiration from older models.
eyes.gif
Where did the 8's inspiration come from

still don't understand why they made the midsole black and outsole red. Looks way better with the midsole white and outsole red. I'm not feelin the heel pull-tab either...I'm pretty sure this shoe is going to grow on me though, so no point in bashing it!

in honor of my next pickup:
lebronixemerald.jpg

GR colorway i came up with:
lebronixgr.jpg

Raptor themed:

lebronixraptor.jpg

UK

lebronixuk.jpg

SVSM Away:

lebronixsvsm.jpg

reminds me of when vince carter's sig line came to an end. thats what this shoe looks like. basically a nike basketball shoe with signature and logo on the shoe. a pe more than a signature shoe for the best player in the game. a damn shame. lookin like they giving lebron the jermaine o neal treatment only it cost 165
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

reminds me of when vince carter's sig line came to an end. thats what this shoe looks like. basically a nike basketball shoe with signature and logo on the shoe. a pe more than a signature shoe for the best player in the game. a damn shame. lookin like they giving lebron the jermaine o neal treatment only it cost 165
laugh.gif

THAT'S A BINGO!
roll.gif

exactly what I was thinking but couldn't fully remember! it felt like something JO would wear... ew.

Those photoshops make the shoe look better but I'm still not feelin them...Ill wait to see them in person

Back
Top Bottom