Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

I like the shoe overall....Just 5 things I wish they did (as of now)
1. The whole shoe should have been that Carbon Fiber Mesh
2. The shoe should have been 360 again
3. I wish the medial side did not have that swoosh.
4. I wish the Swoosh extended to the back of the shoe
5. The tongue should have either had his logo on it or the Lion head..

Basically, you want the 8s.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

"Don't knock it til you try it" should be the phrase for the 9. I bet it's going to be on the same level as the 8 in terms of comfort and the looks isn't going to matter.

These will not look as flattering as the 8s did with jeans. 
Might pick them up for basketball though. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

grin.gif
*scratches head* Hmmmmm pretty fu#$in much! I still like em though lol.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

grin.gif
*scratches head* Hmmmmm pretty fu#$in much! I still like em though lol.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

would've loved to see a sturdier build. maybe skinwire with some leather?
something sleek... like a stealth lebron shoe. but don't think that would
even happen. we're basically getting barkley type shoes since the 2s...
still don't know how to feel about that meshy carbon fiber thing.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

"Don't knock it til you try it" should be the phrase for the 9. I bet it's going to be on the same level as the 8 in terms of comfort and the looks isn't going to matter.

looks always matter

Not so. There are some great looking shoes out there from companies.

What Nike does is combine this with technology and innovation.

Nike represents the bleeding edge in sports performance as far as the average consumer goes.

No other company pushes the envelope and consistently innovates like Nike does.

Granted, the level of envelope pushing is down from say 00-05 but they're still light years ahead of any other athletics company.

Dear Jason I'm sure you didn't get where you're at today with Nike by taking criticism and letting it bring you down, but the 9's are really not appealing to most of us. I hope you don't get cocky and start thinking you can put anything together and think it's going to sell because you had much success with the seventh and with the eight or because it's a "LEBRON" shoe. as you see what happen to the v3 still sitting on the shelves. please give us on 360 air unit please give us a casual appeal, please understand that you are at nike along with Lebron to sell shoes TO US! I appreciate what u have given us so far but please try to appreciate what people ( the customer ) want.

Thank you..

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Dear Jason I'm sure you didn't get where you're at today with Nike by taking criticism and letting it bring you down, but the 9's are really not appealing to most of us. I hope you don't get cocky and start thinking you can put anything together and think it's going to sell because you had much success with the seventh and with the eight or because it's a "LEBRON" shoe. as you see what happen to the v3 still sitting on the shelves. please give us on 360 air unit please give us a casual appeal, please understand that you are at nike along with Lebron to sell shoes TO US! I appreciate what u have given us so far but please try to appreciate what people ( the customer ) want.

Thank you..
Very well spoken.
I still think 9s are a pile of dog $+!! 
alien.gif

^either lebron and them are telling him what to design OR hes going in reverse this year. last year they saved the worst for last (lebron 8 ps). maybe this year they are saving the best for last?

If Lebron wants 190 air max and zoom, thats what he's gonna get, JP's biggest customer is Lebron, ppl will buy the shoe regardless

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

im from texas and played alot of basketball in texas, denver and florida and never seen anyone play ball in lebrons, I seen a couple of viii v.2, but from his whole line other than the ii and iii and a couple of soldiers I never seen anyone play ball in his shoes. I own them and tried but they feel to clunky I cant move in them.

does anyone NT play ball in lebrons?

cause theyre expensive. im the only person i ever really see playing in lebrons, or wearing lebrons period.
i see a lot of hyperdunks, hypefuse, hypermax and team jordans. kobes every once in a while too.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^either lebron and them are telling him what to design OR hes going in reverse this year. last year they saved the worst for last (lebron 8 ps). maybe this year they are saving the best for last?
That's what I'm thinking will happen

when is lebron contract with Nike up?
please be soon...................

because what?

He's going to leave the company that made him the most marketable athlete on the planet to be a part of the &*^% ing adi-zero team?

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

when is lebron contract with Nike up?
please be soon...................

because what?

He's going to leave the company that made him the most marketable athlete on the planet to be a part of the &*^% ing adi-zero team?

laugh.gif
 wouldnt be his 1st time................
It seems like nike puts more effort on shoes when the athlete contract is coming up

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Not so. There are some great looking shoes out there from companies.

What Nike does is combine this with technology and innovation.

Nike represents the bleeding edge in sports performance as far as the average consumer goes.

No other company pushes the envelope and consistently innovates like Nike does.

Granted, the level of envelope pushing is down from say 00-05 but they're still light years ahead of any other athletics company.

agree. looks AND tech. of course. to this day, the air max
and zoom air is still top dog.

Originally Posted by Jahtiek

Originally Posted by BronLe

Jason Pietrie, if you reading this, make these the v2's:

nike-air-max-lebron-8-xx-jason-petrie-interview-07.jpg

Leather please.

pimp.gif
 sweeeeeeet...

Those are the V2.

That's an early mock up of the 8.

Check out the shape of the collar, the eyestays and translucent portions outsole.

Even more specifically to the 8 v2 itself, a 360 bag, the placement of the flywire panels and dimples under the mesh. 

Not to mention the use of the LBJ23 logo.

Proof that people are alway whining about what they think Nike is keeping from them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom