Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

heres what i came up with, but im sure they will be a 100% different
2hmet0k.jpg

ne6tg0.jpg

nxlxc4.jpg
A valiant effort my lord.

This shoe has a similiar feel to the 4 IMO. It will look good and perform great on the court but I don't think it will look good when you rock it casually with jeans.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

This shoe has a similiar feel to the 4 IMO. It will look good and perform great on the court but I don't think it will look good when you rock it casually with jeans.

lolwut, 4's were the best with jeans...most simplistic and iconic...

And the best part

NO BIG @++ SWOOSH ALL ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOE

Would this be an insta-cop if they weren't Lebrons?

Hell, would this be a 62 page thread if they were just regular Nikes?

No, seriously, kill off these photoshop, yall giving Nike way to much weight to play with, doing all the homework for them and ##@%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

lolwut, 4's were the best with jeans...most simplistic and iconic...

And the best part

NO BIG @++ SWOOSH ALL ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOE
I don't think the designer design the shoes to be wear with Jean.
laugh.gif

These are hoop shoes

131203127971128.jpg

They're laced way to tight right here makin em look.... idk kinda wack. But Ima give it some time. Cant wait to see these new colorways and different angles. With jeans, without etc. From the looks of it I'll be rocking these tounge in/wings-out considering the annoying, oversized, flashy a@# signature on the tounge! South beach anything will be had tho.

Looking at the design and materials used, I honestly can't see these being a hit with the average consumer. Sure the quick strikes and crazy colors will sell out but I can't see a normal person entering a store, seeing the design and GR colors and accepting the 165 price tag.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smh at yall saying stop photoshops, yall serious?

get outta here with that.. we just would like to see the potential this shoe has
424384531.png

laugh.gif

I'm not a sucker paying retail. These will be had for around $135-$145 shipped a little after release day.

Back
Top Bottom