Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^ Why are y'all so concerned with what other people like?
eyes.gif

I'm not a fan of the colorway either, but I don't feel the need to bash people for liking it.

To each his own.

Originally Posted by toine2983

eyes.gif

I'm not a fan of the colorway either, but I don't feel the need to bash people for liking it.

To each his own.

it's something with me tho--- like, I can't stand when people gas average stuff 
eyes.gif

But you right, and I didn't wanna come off as "bashing".  But then in the same breath, when people BASH for not thinking it's the greatest thing in the world..... 

Roosevelt field nike told me yesterday they do 24 hour holds at 2 pm for the miami nights. I got there at 11:30 and they told me they sold my pair because normally when the store closes they put everything back in stock. I love wasting time and gas to come away empty handed.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

tumblr_lu7la2Y2rv1qcey0a

iD from my homie but THESE should be the christmas' that are releasing---idk why ya'll stay gassing up a bland a** red shoe. Like, it's just a RED SHOE. 
eyes.gif

that's what Nike wants you to do, spend the extra $ to ID your own pair.

once again Eastbay is worthless. I will never spend another dollar there.  I ordered MN and got an order number starting w "G" and never got an email or anything.  I talked with a hpine rep who told me that have no record of my order and that basically, it doesnt exist.  after the Grinches last year and now this, i couldnt be more upset with a company than i am with eastbay. truly pathetic and hugely dissapointing from a company that ive spent tens of thousands of dollars with in the past.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by toine2983

eyes.gif

To each his own.

it's something with me tho--- like, I can't stand when people gas average stuff 
eyes.gif

But you right, and I didn't wanna come off as "bashing".  But then in the same breath, when people BASH for not thinking it's the greatest thing in the world..... 

Average to you though. Last I checked you, Boost or anyone else don't dictate what shoe is "average" or "hot", it's all subjective.

And I don't get your last sentence. I said myself I'm not a fan of the colorway so I have no problem with y'all not liking the shoe, but y'all acting like something is wrong with people who don't agree with you and like the shoe.

Again to each their own.

If Nike released this as GR nobody would think twice about it, but since it's called Xmas people thinking the world of them. The IDs up there are better IMO. My mistake for bashing, that wasn't my intention. To each there own.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Tried on the homes and Miami Nights today, cool colorways, but not for me. Still looking for Kentuckys though, I can't seem to find them now. Am I out of luck?
what size you need?

Tried on the homes and Miami Nights today, cool colorways, but not for me. Still looking for Kentuckys though, I can't seem to find them now. Am I out of luck?
what size you need?

Can't find them in LA? Wow they sold better than expected since its Kobe territory lol

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

once again Eastbay is worthless. I will never spend another dollar there.  I ordered MN and got an order number starting w "G" and never got an email or anything.  I talked with a hpine rep who told me that have no record of my order and that basically, it doesnt exist.  after the Grinches last year and now this, i couldnt be more upset with a company than i am with eastbay. truly pathetic and hugely dissapointing from a company that ive spent tens of thousands of dollars with in the past.

Did you try NDC?  Dno what size you are but I thought they had some left

i have never bought a pair of lebrons, but saw the MN's at the mall today...man i gotta get them

finally copped the UK from champs with the birthday coupon...wanted to wait a little more but the coupon expires Monday and they only have one size 11 left.

Has anyone that ordered the bred colorway from deadstockshoes.com still waiting on their pair? Those guys won't respond to emails.

Canons: 12/3
Miami Hurricanes: 11/29

Are these dates correct?

They're the only two that I want, so I just want to make sure. Thanks.

what size you need?
you in LA, right? Try Foot Locker in Westside Pavilion. They had some there when i was last there Friday evening. Or Check on line at footlocker. Just saw they had a 10.5 in stock.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

eastbay blows. i dont care what anybody says. all the pre order back order type crap. i remember the 90s when you could order out of the catalog and theyd actually have the item and send fast. now
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom