Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

after all these pictures i cant wait until Friday when my MN come in from NDC.

on to the cannons. Im thnking of jus tbuying those before they come out. I dont want another fiasco on my hands

Goodluck to all of you guys on getting your shoes. Keep the pics coming!!!

Rich, thanks for clearing the mess up. This thread was headed towards JB-ville (still kinda is)....

Originally Posted by casper90403

^thanks. Thats one 9 i wont need to get.
Just wait til months after if you really end up wanting a pair. All the blackouts (and honestly a number of GRs) from years past could be had easily at outlets for much cheaper months after release. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Agree about the fit witness. These def fit true to size length wise. It's the width that's tight. Right in the toe area. But the loosen up. Def dont suggest going up half size cause theyll end up to long and wide after a few wears.

Yeah I loosened mine up a lot and they seem a LITTLE better, but still feel cramped.  Then again I haven't even broken them in yet.
Did you guys lace yours all the way up?  I didn't at first and it looked terrible, the sides of the top were all flailing out 
laugh.gif
  I just went up one hole on the higher part (sounds confusing I know)

I laced mine the same way.  Would like to lace one hole higher cause of the flair out, but it just would be too tight.  The flair on them is crazy.  Thought theyd be a little more like the hyperfuse.  

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by Venomenon

I dont understand the Hemi pics....

Nothing to understand , do u ask why bed sheet?? Do you say on top of the box??It's just different 
How about a light box?

It's not different it's lame.

Got mine friday. Wore on saturday. These are super snug and I never say that. Nonetheless, I'm happy as hell I got these.

SWAG
pimp.gif

My local footaction got their shipment of cannons in. They look dope, but it sucks that they only got in 12 pairs.

DEYM!!! Nice ENGINE! errr Nice Lebron 9 MN 
pimp.gif

for you ladies on here that can't handle creativity or OG'nality just pretend these are on NASTY bed sheet in your room at your mommy and daddy's house where your living rent free
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for the non haters just appreciate the view and the great job NIKE did in putting this shoe together...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these were dropped off at my PO and had to ask for them, so i would not have to wait until tomorrow...

Got damn the Cannons are beautiful! Can't wait for those, the Canes, and Freegums.

You guys can fight for the X-mas. I've not even going to tough those. Everytime i look at those, I feel like I'm watching standard def tv.

for those who have had the shoes for a while did these break in and loosen up?....things are kinda killing my feet ....regret not getting them bigger....might have to trade away the MN for a bigger size...

Originally Posted by outkast9984

for those who have had the shoes for a while did these break in and loosen up?....things are kinda killing my feet ....regret not getting them bigger....might have to trade away the MN for a bigger size...

yea they've been loosening up. the first day i wore them i got a huge blister on my big toe. i was wishing i'd one up a half size after that, but i like really tight shoes when i play and that one area was the only place i was having a problem. now that i've been playing in them for a week they've broken in nicely and feel great.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

I dont understand the Hemi pics....

Nothing to understand , do u ask why bed sheet?? Do you say on top of the box??It's just different

roll.gif
 I don't think that anyone is trying to floss their bed sheet or box
let alone ensure that their bed sheet tags are visible in every photo 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea they've been loosening up. the first day i wore them i got a huge blister on my big toe. i was wishing i'd one up a half size after that, but i like really tight shoes when i play and that one area was the only place i was having a problem. now that i've been playing in them for a week they've broken in nicely and feel great.

ok good looking out...yea i got them for more casual purposes...i guess ill wear them days straight trying to break them in... they delayed my kentuckys through eastbay with card issues so thats why i didnt know how these fit...should of gone to the mall to try these on...now im stuck with the miams coming in wrong size too...

Originally Posted by henz0

I still dont see how they went from the VII's & VIII's to these

They're crazy in real life G.

Get a pair and you'll be converted.

Originally Posted by carmine23

Anyone can post pics of the 9's Lebron
Was wearing at rudy gay's charity game ???

Don't know how to post pics but the only pic I have found doesn't show the entire shoe. It appears to be a white and blue colorway similar to the UK home PEs but I did not see a UK logo on the tongue. I found the pic doing a Google search.

Back
Top Bottom