Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

These will not resell, I hope the resellers suffer because a non leather shoe like this especially with the holidays coming, it would be lucky if they got $180

Originally Posted by ploisback

How come they're not on NDC yet?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Sat...just like every single colorway of the 9s so far lol (Chinas, Cannons, and Miami Nights all have a FSR, at least for the UK). Bball shoes just don't sell there.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

These will not resell, I hope the resellers suffer because a non leather shoe like this especially with the holidays coming, it would be lucky if they got $180
You're wrong, though. Multiple pairs have sold for 230+ over the last day or two. After seeing these sell out like they did i dont want to see prices by next week
I would suggest calling your local footlocker in the morning, i've called several around my way earlier in the week and was told they weren't going to carry them then was called by an employee saying they got them in yesterday (Thursday)

These or the DB 4's? Nike las Vegas had a raffle for the cannons and the first few people got to choose between cannons, db4's, or black cement 3's.

Missed the Cannon....So close too!!! If it weren't for sz. 13 I.' be set. Anybody know of a place w/ any left

Anybody know of stores that will be taking phone orders in the morning?
I'm out of town, nowhere near a store that'll have them, and missed out last night

glad for everyone that got a pair of cannons

these are the BEST of the nines......so far

Woke up at 630 no stores ate even answering the phones I don't even know where to begin looking for these in NYC smh....

I dont think they sold out I think it crashed. theres no way eastbay sold out of every single size. the south beaches didnt even do that

Eastbay did not crash they sold out of every size in 2mins I called and tried online last night....

Back
Top Bottom