Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

ordered a size 13 on the phone with eastbay about 20 minutes ago, just got email confirmation. Waited on hold for 58 minutes. Worth the wait. I thought I messed around and missed the release, smh....

i got off the phone over 20 mins ago with them and all they said was they have a size 9
sorry to hear that. I originally had a 12 which is my size and by the time the order was almost complete she told me the 12's were sold out so I had to get a 13. Orders are constantly processing over the phone and internet so the size availability varies.

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by ALDY

After being on hold for quite some time.

My call was dropped, just as soon as I was about to give my card #..

tired.gif
tired.gif

Feels Bad Man..
I wonder if there are any other sites out there besides eastbay with a 8-8.5.. 

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-china 
8.5 left get it quick 205

Edit:

• Sorry, there are no “Nike LeBron 9 China - Size 8.5

Congrats to everyone with the successful online orders & midnight releases, good luck to those going to stores still. I'm still not sold on these yet like I've been saying, but I am trading a pair for them potentially if they wow me tomorrow like I'm hoping(damn this blue addiction). Hopefully we all have success stories by the end of the day at retail

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CHINAS WERE SUPPOSED TO SIT RIGHT?

laugh.gif

ARE THE CHINAS THE ONLY 9 WITH A CLEAR SOLE?

Yes they were....well they sat in the stockroom for me to gobble up.  No resale here. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 335i

those who havent gotten a confirmation email.. check your spam. I just realized that I received my confirmation from champs 30 mins ago and it was in my spam folder.. looks like I got me some chinas 
smokin.gif

Wow great call man. I just checked my spam folder as well and there was the confirmation email from Champs!!

Thanks fr the tip man...I was sitting here stressing because I hadnt gotten anything in my email!

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Has anyone with a "G" order got lucky and received email confirmation??

Just woke up to go line up when I see that I do have email confirmation from Eastbay!There is hope for people with a "G" order... Received my confirmation at 3a.m. to be precise

Originally Posted by carmine23

HOH ORLANDO was crazy at least 25 to 30 people at 12am for a 7 am release ..was on the
Phone with footlocker while in line ..got through after waiting an hour and they had my sz 10.5 ..just got home ..now I can sleep
smile.gif

Glad I don't live in Orlando!  Gonna get to HOH Kansas City about 7:30 for an 8am release.  Will report back.

Originally Posted by carmine23

HOH ORLANDO was crazy at least 25 to 30 people at 12am for a 7 am release ..was on the
Phone with footlocker while in line ..got through after waiting an hour and they had my sz 10.5 ..just got home ..now I can sleep
smile.gif

Those idiots were there since 630pm.Average age was like 16
laugh.gif

Copped off eastbay, was on hold for atleast a 30 minutes. Tried to call back and cop for my Bro, with no luck, 1 per customer was b.s.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CHINAS WERE SUPPOSED TO SIT RIGHT?

laugh.gif

ARE THE CHINAS THE ONLY 9 WITH A CLEAR SOLE?

Come on now, we all knew they were not going to sit. Best colorway, theme of the 9s

4 1/2 hours in line and I finally got my pair 
pimp.gif

My HOH opened up at 7 got there around 230 and I was number 5, glad I decided to get them.

eee16e63bb93e5ad5788d4dceae45536544d1c69_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom