Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Youre in nyc right? I might be heading out there.
Nah I was at the HOH in PA
HOH at King of Prussia? How is it over there?
It was cool heads didnt really show up until like 5 6 o clock, word was they had 84 pair. 
Dude showed me a stock room pic and it sure did look like they had about 80 of them

The Xmas lebrons are stating to look clean, considering copping but between the cannons, chinas, hurricanes, freegums I think im lebroned out....

there was around 300 people for KD nerfs and chinas. i went with nerfs. but didnt luckout on the raffle. but some guy that was in line since wed (reseller) at metro kicks got his nerfs and got first pick on raffle. smh..but anyways i quickly went to drop off the gf at work went back to pg plaza around 830 went to footaction and got the last big sz...my sz..10.5 chinas!! love em my fave from my lebron 9 list

woke up at 8am today, after trying to cop until 1am last night...was pretty upset about failing to land these from NDC.
on a long shot, decided to call my local HOH...said they had a 10.5 in stock, but wouldnt hold it...figured it would be gone by the time I got there, but decided to hit the road...

walked in, saw that they still had 3 pairs on the display shelf (good sign)

spoke with the manager who I am cool with...found out that they got 72 pairs, on only sold out of a few sizes....he let me get 2 pr of 10.5s!

wow...this day didnt start well at 12am, only hoping to be able to get 1 pair......it has definitely turned around after being able to land these!

now onto next week!
will post pics later

-sf77

Just got my chinas, think I'll go ahead & pass on the Christmas Day/opening days & instead focus on a potential ID, all stars, dunkmans & this intriguing court purple/turquoise pair. Gotta take a break for a while though to finally move out
pimp.gif
finally found a place

Called footaction and HOH this morning, no Sz 13 left....guess i'll be randomly calling eastbay and ndc all day

I hope that the pairs that have been sitting on shelves for some time will get shipped back over to the States.

I'm not sure how Nike handles that..

^ They'll hit outlets over there, like the christmas 8's in the Philippines.

Wonder how many people it takes to crash eastbay's server, doubt it's a gigantic number. Won't be using them for release nights anytime soon.

Relatively easy cop. I got to HOH around 6 left by 7 30.... Chinas are cool but I aint 100% on them I may post in the b/s when the hype dies down.....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

YES! I found it, I'm going to quote this for a while, I love stupidity 
pimp.gif

OK.......and while you did, I had my pairs on lock for about a week now...

lol you and about 20 other people in here, but hey, these are "going to sit" anyways.....but here, would you like another? I even changed the flavor for you 
pimp.gif

mm.jpg

Had a good morning.. scooped up the China's in a size 10 bc I couldn't get a second pair of Nerfs -_-. Chinas won't be sitting at NTNY that's for sure.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

YES! I found it, I'm going to quote this for a while, I love stupidity 
pimp.gif

OK.......and while you did, I had my pairs on lock for about a week now...
lol you and about 20 other people in here, but hey, these are "going to sit" anyways.....but here, would you like another? I even changed the flavor for you 
pimp.gif

So tired and passe' bro. This attention you're giving me leads me to believe that you have some sort of e-crush on me. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom