Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Has anyone with a "G" order got lucky and received email confirmation??
nope..I'm calling Eastbay right now to see whats up with my order

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Has anyone with a "G" order got lucky and received email confirmation??
nope..I'm calling Eastbay right now to see whats up with my order
It MAY have been cancelled, thats what someone posted earlier with the G order info.  Let us know what they say about it, I saw a lot of people called and got their orders through when they originally had one that started with a G 
nerd.gif

Eastbay site just crashed again...btw, I called and the lady said the screen with the g orders was down and totally blank and to call back in 30 min so I wasted my time again. This is a major fail on Eastbay's part.

I went for the 14s but decided to try out the lottery for S&G's. Actually won. I don't want em but felt obligated to buy em since others were still waiting. I'll save em for a random wear I guess.

After last nights mess with Eastbay, I'm not sure if I will use them again until they fix their system..

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by cubanref

HOH on 34 th has plenty of pairs left for anyone in nyc that is still looking for them

What about hoh 125?

I'm not sure if they had 12.5 but it seemed like they had over 100pairs this morning. Try were letting people buy 2 pairs. I'm guessing they are probably out from what other nyc people are saying now...hopefully you'll get a pair man. Good luck!

placed an order through NDC right at midnight, went through smoothly, processed the order, and got to the confirmation screen saying my order was placed successfully. However I STILL have not received a confirmation email, so I doubt it actually went though.

Has anybody else ever experienced this?

^^^^^ So if you get an email from Nike saying your order has been placed, are you guaranteed a pair? Or can they be like FInishline and cancel stuff.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

HOH on 34 th has plenty of pairs left for anyone in nyc that is still looking for them

What about hoh 125?

I'm not sure if they had 12.5 but it seemed like they had over 100pairs this morning. Try were letting people buy 2 pairs. I'm guessing they are probably out from what other nyc people are saying now...hopefully you'll get a pair man. Good luck!

Hoh on 34th sold out

was the first cat at atmos, got my pair of china's feel ing good about them.. had to get a 10 was looking for a 9.5 but they fit good..

Originally Posted by dreb1989

After last nights mess with Eastbay, I'm not sure if I will use them again until they fix their system..
My suggestion: Dont mess with Eastbay/FootLoocker/Champs/Footaction for this kind of releases... Wait and see what is going to happen next week with XI Concord release....

Back
Top Bottom