Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I didn't want to say anything until I got the shipping confirmation which I got this afternoon. But I called Eastbay yesterday and was able to order a size 12 in the China's which was the original size I needed. I tried to tell the lady how they were all sold out and if she was sure but she just kept telling me they have a couple sizes if I wanted them or not, so I placed the order, got the shipping confirmation this morning, and they should be here Friday.

LOL same here. I saw sizes "available" when I checked online, until you tried to add it to your cart. I decided to give them a call and asked for a 10 or 10.5, and she said they had both, so I ordered a size 10 and it shipped yesterday, with an ETA of tomorrow.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Just checked got my status from eastbayrep n very happy with the news!!! Thanks again really appreciate it!!!
You are welcome! 
happy.gif

If anyone else wants us to check on their order, just send us a private message.

EastbayRep - Ray
Any word on whether you guys will be getting the Christmas' yet? Its getting closer & closer to the release date

Originally Posted by debs 168

honestly, i don't see what the fuss is about the chinas...copped the chinas and the cannons and side by side the cannons are better. pics made the chinas look better than they look in person IMHO. guess its just me, tho.

I know everybody is entitled to their own preference....

But CHINAS has to be the best Lebron 9 released thus far. Damn things are beautiful.
Only a DUNKMAN done right will knock it off it's perch. Hear that, JP?
happy.gif

Now....What stores are getting the X-Mas Brons?
I've seen pics & vids but outside of HOH...whose getting them? Release is only 4 days away.

Got my Chinas today....they were a gift and I'm not supposed to open them until Christmas....decisions decisions
frown.gif

Question for those who have the Freegums already.

Do they come in a special box or the regular LeBron 9 box?

^regular lebron box. just got back from seeing them in person at my local footlocker. they are dope. the subtle lasering throughout the shoe is really nice. def a must cop.

Cannons are dope in person, saw them this past weekend at the mall. They look better in person, pics dont do them justice.

I don't think Xmas will be terribly available, or as available as cannons, MN, and Chinas were at least.  Aside from NDC, HOH, and some better selling mom/pops, mall based stores, I doubt you will see these sit.  That being said, they are still like 3 or 4 for me in terms of current colorways available.  I think Cannons are amazing and Chinas not too far behind.  Can see the interest in MN as well with the purple and pink- not my thing, but cool nonetheless.  If Xmas don't have glittery sole and 3m laces, I think they are pretty damb ordinary.

I was suprised to get my Chinas from NDC today.. Tracking said they were supposed to arrive 12/22 (tomorrow) and NDC usually takes a week to ship my house with free ground shipping..
3231626cb3de95e1ea04ce8ed293601fb19943dd_r.jpg

Nice China pics. Can't wait to get off work so I can see my pair from NDC that UPS dropped off at my house.

Got in my Cannons today... these are AMAZING. Like a lot of people have said pictures do no justice. These things are sick. Gotta say I like them a lot more than my Chinas...

have the breds and probably only gonna get one more colorway of these..either the Freegums / Cool Greys / Dunkmans (depending how they look)

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Any word on whether you guys will be getting the Christmas' yet? Its getting closer & closer to the release date
We will be releasing the Christmas colorway on 12/26/11.  This means the shoes will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Sunday (12/25/11) night.  These shoes will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by aceblazer

The UPS guy is like Santa to me right now!! Tracking him and awaiting my Chinas to be delivered on Friday!

laugh.gif
 Same here Eastbay shipped mine today and upgraded the free shipping to 2 day so mine will be here Friday.  Thanks Eastbay
pimp.gif

thanks for the clear pictures of the China's. i just picked up the white/black general release ones from the Nike employee store for $88. they are comfy and will be good to ball in

Back
Top Bottom