Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

eastbay doing me dirty still.

dude on the phone told me that they were backordered and he could not order them for me even though they are on the website.

serious %++ moments with eastbay right now

Wait did eastbay not get they stock on time? why are all sizes back ordered? They shouldn't have sold out already.

My boy said HOH Orlando hardly had anyone out there for these. Told me to get the extra sleep, they'll still be there lol

Originally Posted by smzsmz

anyone read this btw? http://bleacherreport.com...lebron-9-christmas-shoes

"Christmas-themed shoes that make people look like holly, jolly morons are nothing new, and the new Nike LeBron 9 "Christmas" shoes will ensure that the epidemic doesn't die out any time soon.

Let's take a look at this festive nightmare to see how these kicks grade out.

"Wow" Factor: 9 out of 10

"Wow, those are some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen."

If you're going for shock value, these shoes may be worth the purchase. The almost-uniformly red shoes are sure to make everyone stop and stare at your feet. The eyesore of a color scheme lacks appeal but won't have any trouble drawing attention.

Design: 3 out of 10

The flamboyant Christmas colors make these shoes the perfect accessory to the sweater featuring a dog wearing a Santa hat that your great Aunt Tillie got you.

Seriously? It's hard not to go in Grinch mode upon seeing these shoes. The overall design of the LeBron 9s is the only thing saving these kicks from producing a 1 out of 10 in the design department.

Overall Swag Grade: 1 out of 10

Unless you are LeBron James on Christmas Day (and chances are you aren't), you have no business wearing these shoes. Anyone wearing these shoes on a day other than Christmas is going to look completely out of place and ridiculous.

Odds are you don't have the swag to pull these shoes off even on Christmas. They're far too expensive to splurge on to wear to an ugly sweater party and though there are LeBron 9s that are certainly worth purchasing, these are an embarrassing addition to the LeBron collection."

i'm real salty about this article. i dont believe these guys have any business writing sneaker reviews. i just got my xmas 9's in the mail today and i wore them out... i almost felt stupid for wearing them or even for buying them after stumbling upon this article.

then i remembered that i dont give a crap what some uneducated, non-sneaker enthusiast has to say about the kicks we choose to buy, collect and wear.

so stupid.

That has to be the most asinine shoe review I have ever read

Congats to all those who can cop their pair!!! Im still on the fence on these! Love the freegums but my wallet doesnt!!
laugh.gif

Still hurting from the past couple weeks of damage...

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by eciaccord

What's crazy about that shoe review is most people who are not into shoes feel that way.

forgive them.....for they know not what they do ....

That "review" was terrible and I assume dude has limited/zero knowledge. Just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom