Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Cannons size 7.5, 9.5, and 15 up on NDC.
In case you guys missed, this was about an hour ago.

They're gone now
30t6p3b.gif
Big Bangs aren't even nicer than the Christmas' but the hype will be outta control...

Griffs, Mangos, and Dunkmans all dropping on the same day? I'm not sure I can justify spending $510+tax on shoes in one day. Guess I'll have to see what my $$$ situation is in March. If the BBs release before March though, I'm coppin 2 pairs. I have a feeling the BBs will be super limited and the other 3 will be relatively easy to come by.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Griffs, Mangos, and Dunkmans all dropping on the same day? I'm not sure I can justify spending $510+tax on shoes in one day. Guess I'll have to see what my $$$ situation is in March. If the BBs release before March though, I'm coppin 2 pairs. I have a feeling the BBs will be super limited and the other 3 will be relatively easy to come by.

But you know if you think about it so far you've actually been able to get every color of the Lebron 9's for resale under $300 though. Just look at Ebay, even the highly sought after Chinas and Cannons are still up there. So I'm thinking at worst case you might have to cough up like $290 for a pair of Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by Rocket

But you know if you think about it so far you've actually been able to get every color of the Lebron 9's for resale under $300 though. Just look at Ebay, even the highly sought after Chinas and Cannons are still up there. So I'm thinking at worst case you might have to cough up like $290 for a pair of Big Bangs.

Good point. I'm gonna make some moves and get two pairs of BBs for retail. The other three will most likely be available down the road for no more than $250 shipped. So if it comes down to it, I'll wait on those. I'm thinkin the BBs will be a whole 'nother animal in terms of aftermarket price.

My favorite pair! Love them and finally brought them out. My favorite pair although I can't wait for the Big Bangs and Griffeys!

I was looking thru my closet and found I had a track jacket that matched my Chinas pretty nice. check it out!
tumblr_lxc2zePdOM1qj4od4o1_500.png

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

laugh.gif
 I swear I hated the 9 at first, but all it took was one colorwar and some quality time with a GR pair and it was a wrap.
I'm looking forward to the Dunkman colorway.  Last year's Dunkman wasn't all that great in my opinion.

welcome to the Lebron line.
happy.gif

MAN!!!
Its crazy!
laugh.gif

I was one of those haters early on...however after getting the China's and seeing the Big Bangs and that other blue one (whatever it's going to be called), I'm a fan.  Still think the first blk / red colorways looks like garbage

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Big Bangs DO NOT drop March 2nd,

nike-lebron-9-gr-silver-black-orange-1-01.jpg

These do.

Chill everyone, jesus christ.

Quoting this again to calm people down 
laugh.gif
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION MAN MY BAD ON THE MISINFORMATION 
embarassed.gif
No worries dude, it happens to all of us!

It's a GOOD thing that Nike eased up on the Lebron releases for January. Cause damn....its gonna get expensive in a month or so.

Mangos & Dunkman set will be copped on 3/2. And I want 2 pairs of Big Bangs.

Guess I'll use this month to catch up on the College set. Add them to the FAMILY....

Just because. 8s vs. 9s
Two pretty shades of blue.

3 LeBrons, Yeezys, and whatever JB decides to drop in March. The third month of 2012 is going to be expensive, needless to say.

Nicekicks is calling the 'Griffeys' the all stars.....????

I really hope that the BB's are the All stars this year.....if they are, ill be able to cop em with ease
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There should a display of how many number of members and guests are viewing this thread. I bet there would be hella lot more guests than members. Ready to make a killing come release day with the amount of hype in here
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom