Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

lol.. people have been begging for Lebrons to be on ID eve since the inception of the line, and now it's a problem??? People are seriously never satisfied..

Personally, I think the Foamposite works if used like that last pic. Those look excellent. The thing is, they need to have some Foam color options that match up with the other color options of the upper. Having the clover be a totally different color than the rest of the shoe really throws things off. But, the most recent pic kinda has me excited. Love the speckled midsole option!

Miami Nights or Hurricanes in 10.5.. I need you.

Also, Cool Greys in person are so
pimp.gif
Might have to grab those..

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
Mad at who?  Oh man, you and your assumptions.  That old saying rings true here.
whatever u say bro, i was just trying to explain what i thought his reasoning was, bc i share the same thought process as him, from what i can tell. You did come off mad bc you stated how you disapproved him buying then trading... im glad you said that you arent mad tho... so that means ur
happy.gif
right? just be glad for the dude he was able to get what he wanted. He put in the work. Thats all im saying. its not like hes buying 10 pairs to make a profit

First thing I'm going to say is......NOBODY IS MAD AT ANYBODY ON THIS THREAD...especially myself.
This is a discussion forum. We are talking about shoes. Everyone is not going to agree with everything that is said. This childish way of thinking that if someone disagrees with what someone is saying.... They mad? When did this start?

That being said....nothing you said makes any sense to me. I've never bought shoes with the sole purpose to trade for anything else. I'm not Daniel Boone. If I want a shoe, I buy to wear. If I decide to sell a shoe that I own, it's because I no longer want that shoe so give me the money. Or I may trade something in my collection for something one of my homies might own that I want more.

I just don't understand the concept of someone spending money on shoes that they don't want to get a shoe down the line that they could of just bought straight up. Once again, I'm not mad....it's your money. But still it's dudes out here that are looking for BHM Lebrons & Kobes that would luv to still have access to buying a pair. But they can't cause cats got 5 pairs in their closet being held for trade bait. I'm just glad I've been doing this long enough where 9 times out of 10 resellers don't affect me one way or another.

That's it for me. Back to the Brons.
QFT
And to the other guy saying buying shoes to trade is okay...That IS NOT RESELLING. I don't get mad, I just laugh at dudes who buy 1-3 pairs of shoes and make their little $30 profit on each pair, no hate from me I just find it funny. Unless I am making a minimum of $50-$60 a pair and I had more than 5-7 pairs (which would never happen anyway) you'd never catch me dead trying to resell, it just simply isn't worth the effort.  Luckily, as I said before and I'm sure this applies to others, I don't have to resell or "retrade" shoes to get that I like, I just simply buy it.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

anybody have any quantity info on the 3/2 releases (mangos, swingmans, dunkmans) ?

Hoping to cop Mangos and Swingmans, hopefully they're are enough to go around, so sick of nike and eastbay crashing every release day

They SHOULD be easy to come by, all are GR's with some even having kids sizes

Fake Christmas 9's don't have the sparkles in the icy sole. That and the laces probably don't have the 3M material.

Dunkmans, swingmans, and Hornets are GR. We're all good.

Big Bangs should have the same amount as previous All-Star 'Brons.  Hopefully more.

I'm making a pair of id's come the 14th with the money I was going to use for the galaxy foams since those seem like they will be impossible to get. Speckles with foam and an ice sole. Ready to go.

I think the foam on the wing is more about function than anything. It provides better ankle support than the woven material. let's see how much the price will increase.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

lol.. people have been begging for Lebrons to be on ID eve since the inception of the line, and now it's a problem??? People are seriously never satisfied..

Word, i can't wait to see what i can get with the new options!

I have a couple ideas already for the new ID palette, I can't wait for these. I've always wanted to do a NikeID, I can almost guarantee this palette will cause me to make my first...maybe few.

Volt/Electric Green is my favorite color to wear now along with orange...and blue is my favorite color period...and all 3 are available on this palette *drool*
I'm just worried since I've only seen a cool grey/silver foam clover, that kinda scares me & my ideas

Back
Top Bottom