Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

JordanFan04
2iu537q.gif

MN>>>>>BHM
Story behind gif?

That clown snuffed him during a fake interview.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The medial view of these shoes is the worst thing about them.
Agreed man. Im usually a fan of bron shoes. But I really dislike that toe box. wish they could have just cut them different. love the side of the shoe. but looking down it make me go
alien.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Agreed man. Im usually a fan of bron shoes. But I really dislike that toe box. wish they could have just cut them different. love the side of the shoe. but looking down it make me go
alien.gif
I think both parts you guys are talking about are the best parts of the shoes to be honest.

The swingmans look crazy in that pic.
walked into deveoes in cincy today and suprisingly they still had the BHMs. Dont post in here much but lurk a lot... anyways heres my 9 collection so far.

Nice collection up there.

I'm curious to see how the foam material looks on the IDs. Don't think I'd make one, but it's cool that they give you the option.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by toine2983

Question for my ATL heads, is NikeTown Atlanta still open?

I'm going to be in Atlanta tommorrow and was going to check them to see if they had the BHM IXs.

NT been gone. its now a nike running store. if i recall, they were over at Athlete's Foot inside Lenox Square.

Thanks.

I remember when they moved NT from Phipps to Lenox.

I went in there last year and saw nothing but running gear in the store and was confused.
laugh.gif

I figured they just moved it to a new location.

And I would like to retract my previous statement that the red laces were no bueno on Swingmans.

My goodness those pics.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

79f16663c33414bedff579b15df18ea220a1be6d_r.jpg

^^ The price of FreeGums just went up - Check your local "SHEIK" tomorrow they will be selling autographed FreeGum 9's that NIKE "quickstrike'd exclusively thru them"!!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im callin it.........swingman is the best cw of the 9's so far
Those thangs are beautiful. I never knew red can go so good with that green abyss color

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alien.gif
I think both parts you guys are talking about are the best parts of the shoes to be honest.

^
THIS! My fave part is the medial and toe lol

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Originally Posted by Weatherman

lol.. people have been begging for Lebrons to be on ID eve since the inception of the line, and now it's a problem??? People are seriously never satisfied..

Personally, I think the Foamposite works if used like that last pic. Those look excellent. The thing is, they need to have some Foam color options that match up with the other color options of the upper. Having the clover be a totally different color than the rest of the shoe really throws things off. But, the most recent pic kinda has me excited. Love the speckled midsole option!

Miami Nights or Hurricanes in 10.5.. I need you.

Also, Cool Greys in person are so
pimp.gif
Might have to grab those..

Now don't get me wrong.... I was always one of the few people that hated hearing the rumors since the LBJ6 was out about going to ID....
We already get 20+ colorways released and another 10-20 cws of pes that I dont think Nike needs to overdue or oversaturate the line anymore.

Being able to id these shoes kind of defeats the purpose of retroing them in 10-15 years after Lebron is retired...

For the other dude who made a smart comment with a rolling smiley face..... I'm actually a fan of foam on Lebrons. The 4s are a favorite of mine after the 7 and azg... 

Im not new to the Lebron line. I've been collecting since the first games in 03 and even tho I support JP I dislike the design of the Lebron 9 and still kept 2 pairs for myself..

This is half of a Lebron closet I have. The ds pairs I keep in storage so please don't address me like im some newbie because I offered my opinion on the Nike Id issue.
Wait who actually had the nerve to question lil penny Lebron kicks?
you all better stop! dude has HEEEAAAAATT!!

Don't take it the wrong way lilpenny but are you really looking forward to a low quality retro 15 years from now?

Back
Top Bottom