Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop. HOH Cherry Hill was mobbed, people who were on the list vs. People who weren't. Ridiculous amount of cops showed, they only honored about 30 or so on the list and told the rest of us to get in line with the rest. After that i was so frustrated I went home and once again struck out online, smh. God forbid Nike just make enough....

Blackice im bout to run to Southlake now. I think Atheletes Foot getting them thats what manager told me yesterday. But another Atl nter got them last nighg probably from West End athletes foot.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Blackice im bout to run to Southlake now. I think Atheletes Foot getting them thats what manager told me yesterday. But another Atl nter got them last nighg probably from West End athletes foot.

Let me know how that goes. I sent you a pm.

So what are the Hoh's gonna do in FL that have cancelled the releases? I'm hoping they shooed everyone away so it makes it easier cuz they literally listed on FTL Unlocked that all of them had them cancelled.

IF NIKE IS NOT GONNA END THE MADNESS THEN WE AS CONSUMERS SHOULD FORCE THEIR HANDS.

I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF ANYONE GETTING HURT BUT I'M GLAD THE RIOT HAPPENED IN FLORIDA AND I WISH MORE WOULD HAPPEN SO THAT MORE NEGATIVE NATIONAL NEWS PRESS WOULD BE SHOWN ON NIKE AND HOPEFULLY PRESSURE THEM INTO CHANGING THINGS.

seriously, whats good with NTNY releasing the other half of their stock at 10AM? any truth to this? i waited all night in the rain and cold just for my lebrons and i aint trying to resell anything. yall forced me to cop 3 dave whites in order to pay 300+ for my bangs. im salty, tight, "u mad", whatever you wanna call it but this is b.s. after striking out on ndc and now this...... are they known for selling half their stock to the line and then the other half at 10am when they open because ill take my #%% back over there and return all these wack #%% dave whites for my lebrons.

went to footaction on 34th around like 2am nd waited it out till 7am, g checked some people nd skipped the line and got my pair. i def wasnt gonna miss out... im not happy bout how i got my pair but i got em, its 2012 i aint playin fair no more.

Originally Posted by so wavy

went to footaction on 34th around like 2am nd waited it out till 7am, g checked some people nd skipped the line and got my pair. i def wasnt gonna miss out... im not happy bout how i got my pair but i got em, its 2012 i aint playin fair no more.
I went to Footaction on 34th around 3pm and saw like 10 people waiting already but glad you got your pair

Any South FL heads, there were plenty when I left HOH Miami (Dadeland Mall) at about 7 this morning. Wasn't even planning on copping the LBJs but after I got the Kobes they caught my eye.

should I just search the footwear section of nba or just keep on refreshing a 'lebron 9' search?

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by so wavy

I went to Footaction on 34th around 3pm and saw like 10 people waiting already but glad you got your pair
those 10 were probably waiting for the foams dats y, they had 2 different lines

xc1v6s.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF NIKE IS NOT GONNA END THE MADNESS THEN WE AS CONSUMERS SHOULD FORCE THEIR HANDS.

I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF ANYONE GETTING HURT BUT I'M GLAD THE RIOT HAPPENED IN FLORIDA AND I WISH MORE WOULD HAPPEN SO THAT MORE NEGATIVE NATIONAL NEWS PRESS WOULD BE SHOWN ON NIKE AND HOPEFULLY PRESSURE THEM INTO CHANGING THINGS.
Couldn't say it better myself...

if i knew 34th FTL wouldve been a walk in the park I wouldve went there originally...they had easily over 150 pairs of Lebrons and everything else....people had 5+ bags and STILL going inside for more
laugh.gif

Came away with Brons for me and a friend
pimp.gif

vids of this riot?
nerd.gif

missed out on all 3 releases on ndc and with midterms coming next week i think im gonna take the L.

screw paying reseller prices.

Back
Top Bottom