Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Can Somebody explain to me why when the shoe they want is sold out they buy a shoe they don't want depriving a pair from Somebody that really wanted them? I just don't get it.

Dude at NTLA this morning tried to sell me his LBJ's for $400. Come on now. Are these really going to get into that territory? He came down to $300, and I was tempted. I just refused to get them just because he was such a tool. Asked me if the yeezy's would be tough to get.

this %$%% is crazy riots and %$%%
i've come to the realization its just shoes..if i get them great, if i dont..keep it moving

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Can Somebody explain to me why when the shoe they want is sold out they buy a shoe they don't want depriving a pair from Somebody that really wanted them? I just don't get it.

Only reason I did that was bcuz I waited in line 9 hours + it was rainin.....I got soaked.....I waited all that time so I def wasn't leaving empty handed

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Because they figure they might as well get something for the effort.  Then just flip it for resell price and turn around and pay resell price for the size they want?

Got mine. Feels good man
pimp.gif

Nike just keeps feeding the resellers. They make a million pairs of black and red lebrons, but hardly any of the shoes that people want. At least give people a legitimate chance to get a pair of shoes they like. I'm in Raleigh, NC and we had people from NY and VA that drove down to flip foams that DIDNT EVEN SELL!!!! Hating nike and everybody that copped today, cuz most people i talked to were trying to flip pairs...and yea im salty.

This was absolutely crazy. Riots all over shoes. I wanted them but not worth all the madness. My eastbay crashed and i didnt get em. CONGRATS TO THE LUCKY FEW WHO GOT THEM. Hopefully I can get a pair for $250

went to a local spot here in miami, person ahead of me got the last pair
30t6p3b.gif

I have to admit, these look a lot nicer in person. colors just pop

SMH at some of these local spots with all the arrogant attitudes & the ONLY ONE PER CUSTOMER nonsense.
Like they get hot releases everyday or something. I'm not even gonna name-drop the spot either....cough * CHAMPS * cough!

Whatever!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pmirish

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

NBA Store has by far the least knowledgeable staff on hand. Every call inquiring about the BB's has gotten me a different response. Now, they're saying that they don't see any info in their systems about them. Ridiculous.

I just called and they told me 12am central they would be released.

so nba store is getting the galaxies tonight???  confirmation?  i struck out on everything last night, so any ounce of hope will be great
ohwell.gif

Man just woke up and realized its to late to head to niketown sf. Oh well

Also what's up with nba store with all these different stories. Where's all the cats saying these will sit and they weren't limited at all and they would be everywhere because even finish line and footaction would have them. Told those dudes that was arrogant to say because it would be plenty of people that actually put in time and did their homework but would still strike out.

Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Relatively easy purchase in NYC, waited in line for 30 minutes

Kills me to see posts like this...
roll.gif
I don't get those posts either. Standing in line for a while is NOT an easy cop. 

It's not even that, it's more that I don't have 'em...
roll.gif

It's a sad day when I have to make a wanted thread in the B/S forum.

Missed out on the "Big Bangs". Should have known better than to try the House of Hoops at the Galleria. Luckilly, I went to Fairview Heights and was able to salvage the morning and pick up a pair of the Galaxy KD IV's. AND I WAS LATE TO WORK.

Everything was so much more orderly at the Fairview Heights, IL store though.

I know its not the Durant thread...but posting these will make me feel better lmao
5eh4zs.png

wanted these so damn bad.... nowhere in my city got them and struck out online everywhere..... dont think there is any hope left now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by so wavy

went to footaction on 34th around like 2am nd waited it out till 7am, g checked some people nd skipped the line and got my pair. i def wasnt gonna miss out... im not happy bout how i got my pair but i got em, its 2012 i aint playin fair no more.

we don't believe you, you need more people

Back
Top Bottom