Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Honestly I don't think there is two version of the Dunkman that will be releasing. Why on Earth would they do that?

reminds me of the green bean 5s situation

Anyone know any spots with Miami Nights in 10.5 or 11? I stock located them at Champs, but got a call from them a few days later saying that they are out of the shoe.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

plan on walking in the mall late friday and not having a problem picking up the dunkmans
pimp.gif
maybe were your at
Milwaukee.. last week i was at the mall and the Miami Nights were still on the shelf at Champs so if they get the Dunkmans im not worried about them selling out right away.. unless they just have 1 pair for each size
What sizes in MN????

hard to put certain colorways ahead of others, too many can be #1-3

but for me, from the pairs i have Ill have to say my top 5 is, in no specific order is

Miami Nights
Big Bangs
Chinas
UKs
Christmas

Didnt think id have 6 pairs of this model, but my mind has changed....next up Dunkmans,maybe, and Im done unless other colorways hit outlets for $90 or less

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Has anyone's order with Finish Line for the Big Bangs shipped yet??? Mine still says processing and I feel like it is going to be cancelled.

I don't think anyone's all-star order has shipped yet. When I called, they told me they are waiting for the shoes to arrive at distribution. People have also been askin them about it on twitter. You still should be good, but I'd give them a call. Hope this helps. This situation is teaching me the value of patience.. Lol
This situation should teach you the value of NOT ordering from FNL
roll.gif

My house of hoops is only getting mangos which is stupid since i got them already anybody else stuck in this dilema

they said dunkmans and griffeys dont release this weekend

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Think I'm just going to take my Hurricanes c/w into footlocker and switch it out for the dunkmans, even though we didn't have the Hurricanes I'll just say I copped them from an out of town footlocker. Can't sell em and I know I won't wear them
30t6p3b.gif
at least they were only $102

Do they have the Foot Locker box sticker? Because sometimes they can be weird about those box stickers
Not at the moment but I've got another pair that does 
laugh.gif

glad this is a start of a new month my wallet took a beating, the only two 9s i want at this moment are swingmans and SLH(mostly this pair is a must have)
it seems that the swingman doesnt have that abyss hue where it turn into an emerald depending on the lighting
if they would did that color pssssst instant cop, if i miss out no biggie hope everyone gets what they want this weekend

I'm torn. My spot just got in the white and red Jordan 14's which I've wanted for a minute. With the swingmans coming out tonight I really don't want both but I want the dunkmans for sure. After buying 4 pairs of shoes last week in all star releases and mangos I don't know which one to get. I don't know how long swingmans will be around and don't want to miss out either. Which one would you guys buy regarding swingmans or wht/red xiv's.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'm torn. My spot just got in the white and red Jordan 14's which I've wanted for a minute. With the swingmans coming out tonight I really don't want both but I want the dunkmans for sure. After buying 4 pairs of shoes last week in all star releases and mangos I don't know which one to get. I don't know how long swingmans will be around and don't want to miss out either. Which one would you guys buy regarding swingmans or wht/red xiv's.

Technically the White/Red XIV's don't officially release till the 10th, so you still have some time to get your bread up if you cop the Swingmans tonight then cop the XIV's in a week and a half.

Personally, I'm getting Swingmans/Dunkmans then XIV's in a couple weeks.

I have the money do its really not even about bread I just can't really justify all these pick ups. I think in just sticking with the brons though and will try my luck with the 14s next weekend. Right on zero.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Has anyone's order with Finish Line for the Big Bangs shipped yet??? Mine still says processing and I feel like it is going to be cancelled.

I don't think anyone's all-star order has shipped yet. When I called, they told me they are waiting for the shoes to arrive at distribution. People have also been askin them about it on twitter. You still should be good, but I'd give them a call. Hope this helps. This situation is teaching me the value of patience.. Lol
This situation should teach you the value of NOT ordering from FNL
roll.gif
Finishline usually gets me right.  This is the only time I've had a problem.  Hell, I even got my Ray Allen XIIIs from FNL..  I'm trying not to hang up the towel..  lol

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I have the money do its really not even about bread I just can't really justify all these pick ups. I think in just sticking with the brons though and will try my luck with the 14s next weekend. Right on zero.

XIV's are fairly easy to find for decent prices. '05 pairs can be had still for under $200 in the buy/sell forum.

Originally Posted by calYe2da

picked this shirt up today to go with my big bangs since it kinda looks galaxy like but it looks like it can go with my cannons too

info on this shirt?

Damn, if that second pair of laces with the Dunkmans has the 3m, its almost a must cop now. Was completely unaware they came with a 2nd pair of laces

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by uniballa23

Originally Posted by sk3tch

40a1676de998096dfc407e3db4bf47d5c9d116da_r.jpg

Did some lacework to my freegums. Underrated CW IMO.
pimp.gif

very underrated

Free gums are very underrated.. Whats the word with these laces? They didnt come with the Freegums did they? I see theyve got the lebron logo on the first loop though.

@nikestore So which is the most limited out of the three lebron 9s dropping on 3/2? Mangos I assume...
Nikestore.com

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by uniballa23

pimp.gif

very underrated

Free gums are very underrated.. Whats the word with these laces? They didnt come with the Freegums did they? I see theyve got the lebron logo on the first loop though.

The picture you quoted clearly says he did some lace work to his freegums

Back
Top Bottom