Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TaylorGangxJets

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

my IX collection. just the SLH's left then it's on to the lows 
happy.gif

btw anybody know where I can get Miami Nights for a decent price? really regret passing on them 
frown.gif

Sick collection.. I have yet to cop a pair of lebrons
Great collection. Good luck on finding a pair of the Miami Nights. One of my personal favorites. Definitely slept on.

I go up a full size. I normally wear 10.5, I picked up the Miami nights in a size 11. They're wearable but tight, went up to an 11.5 for the cannons and copped 11.5 since and they fit mint

Originally Posted by TaylorGangxJets

2r2ltgx.jpg

Easter IX lows. April 6th. CANNOT WAIT!!

Wow the lows look great, to many grey lebron though and I don't like low top sneakers. But looks a lot better than I first thought

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by torres

these sold pretty well considering that they are GR, only small sizes left in a few stores I called...I was able to use the BDAY coupon on both SM and DM, saved $50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Youre the 2nd person who posted the use of the bday coupon.
Im curious, are u in nyc?
I bet most stores in nyc wouldnt allow using the bday coupon on a new release.
not in nyc...but it all depends on the employees of the particular store, some are pretty cool, some act like douchebags and take everything way too seriously
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Not sure if this was already asked on the thread, but what's the story behind Nike producing two different versions of the dunkman this year? I'm really hoping the dunkmans I ordered don't come with the halo...

I think it was just an error on nikes part, could have been mixed up with the ones from the swingmans. I personally like the ones with no halo since it is true to the dunkman emblem

Originally Posted by cjazzpro

Which dunkman lebron 9 logo is more rare double dunkman, double swingman or dunkman/swingman?

There is no rare anything, it isn't like nike purposely did this
30t6p3b.gif

Ended up copping the dunkmans today...they could have been better with green on swoosh border, but they are surprisingly nice. Don't sleep on them!

All these pics of bangs are making me jealous. Don't wanna pay crazy reseller prices. Still on the hunt for an 11.

As I impatiently await the arrival of my Bangs, I decided to visit feebay. Dudes really are asking $300+ for the Mangos?..........die slow.

Originally Posted by pmirish

All these pics of bangs are making me jealous. Don't wanna pay crazy reseller prices. Still on the hunt for an 11.

I know what you mean.. I'm trying to get this guy to sell them to me for $275

Are the last couple pages in this thread repeating for anyone else and is the last page empty with no replies or is my web browser acting weird?

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Are the last couple pages in this thread repeating for anyone else and is the last page empty with no replies or is my web browser acting weird?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Yuku.

I didn't think i was going to cop any lebrons this season but the Dunkmans are always dope. So once i saw em in person it was a wrap. Anyways, we all know the business on em but why is the 'halo' or 'swingman' logo not all the Dunkmans. I went through the entire stock of dunkmans and more than 90% of them didn't have the 'halo' or 'swing'. Thankfully these run small and the 11 i copped had the 'swing' - no 10.5s had it. At the end of the day it doesn't matter but it adds something to the Lebron Logo. Does anyone know the story on this?

Operation #HALO : COMPLETE !!!!!! 
6332644612c5d3e11a8bd8dbe7ee71f8bb6c5730_r.jpg

e2516061c7361cb2d78d4addf0dac28afc7f45fa_r.jpg
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Copped all 3 cw's today and I was BEYOND happy to find a pair in my size of the Dunkmans with the "Double Swingman" logo - 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That "Double Swingman" logo come up on my Dunkmans has me feeling like this right now
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

clap-o.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom