Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

First off shout out to dannyboy for his willingness to help me out with a pair of swingmans, much appreciated! On another note, my girl surprised me by doing a phone order with Niketown Las Vegas for a pair of the swingmans so today is a good day considering all the champs around me and HOH had all sold out of them. Honestly didn't think they would sell that quick considering the dunkmans and the mangos both dropped with em. Now to find a fitted to go with em and I'm good to go lol. Thinkin bout a Cleveland Indians or a Winnipeg Jets Mitchell & Ness fitted. Any other ideas?

interesting that I ordered DM's on friday and it still says processing...

got the email and they took payment...

I ordered SM's from NDC & I just got my shipping confirmation yeah buddy
pimp.gif
, my DM's should be here the 8th from Beastbay I'm really excited this is my first Bron purchase
as I move away from JB
frown.gif

Seriously bickering/defending how valuable errors are? Ya'll must've been the dudes that were all over that error Diglett pokemon card.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by nimhet

if only the Dunkman's had a green swoosh and green laces. They would have been a sure cop then but since they aren't, probably just money saved for me.

That was my only knock on the dunkmans was the swoosh, I will still try to cop tomorrow regardless but I really wish the swoosh was green
They really needed to do something different with the Swoosh.

I think the black on black 3M swoosh is perfect. It reminds me of a sleek sportscar. If u don't like the black swoosh, paint it. It's not like it's hard to do. The Dunkman 9's just might be my favorite Dunkman's.

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

If you didnt copp a pair with a HALO but got home and realized what was happening just remember this for next time ...

Please dont be SALTY cause YOU passed on em.

Everyone has the right to choose what pair of kicks they want to rock, I chose the pairs with the Logo error cause out of ALL of my homies who grabbed Dunkmans, I'll be that guy with the different Logo on the heel, some of us just want to stand out and have that "lil extra on top" - Hope this makes sense and apologies for ranting lol

Naw.....I'm good with my non-variant looking pair.

Did they restock the Kentuckys or something? Foot Locker and Footaction in 4 Seasons had them on display today.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Mangos r everywhere in bmore. Seems like urban accounts got the mangos in addition to Footaction.
Word, couple of spots here in socal still got em too.
Footlocker: Dunkmans

Champs: Swingmans (limited)

Footaction: Mangos

Shiekhs: Mangos and Dunkmans

Saw em, passed. To each there own, but I don't get the hype on them. They are sitting here. Mango, Silver and Black are just not a good color combination IMO. Far as Swingmans, only 2 stores here got them, Champs in Brea Mall and Champs in Glendale Galleria. Every other champs in LA/OC area did NOT get them. Strange as +*%#. 

Props to the NTer that said big bangs would come down in price! They are in the high 2s and low 3s now.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bangs for $270 shipped....PULL TRIGGER??? [/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's actually a good deal considering they're going for $300+ now.  I said I wouldn't buy from resellers, but I'd give-in for that price
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Props to the NTer that said big bangs would come down in price! They are in the high 2s and low 3s now.

Your welcome they will drop to the level of the chinas around 240-250 which is fair value imo

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

If you didnt copp a pair with a HALO but got home and realized what was happening just remember this for next time ...

Please dont be SALTY cause YOU passed on em.

Everyone has the right to choose what pair of kicks they want to rock, I chose the pairs with the Logo error cause out of ALL of my homies who grabbed Dunkmans, I'll be that guy with the different Logo on the heel, some of us just want to stand out and have that "lil extra on top" - Hope this makes sense and apologies for ranting lol

Naw.....I'm good with my non-variant looking pair.

this.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Seriously bickering/defending how valuable errors are? Ya'll must've been the dudes that were all over that error Diglett pokemon card.

images

No pokemon cards , but i did go #hammertime on Clear Pepsi back in day !!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Bron wearing the fairfax PE's it looks like.. while kobe's destroying
pimp.gif

its the mask..if he keeps playin like this he will have to keep wearin it even if he doesnt have to

Back
Top Bottom