Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

These Past 5 Weeks Have Been Hella Expensive
Damm Nike Slow Down
Mangos AKA Dentures R The Best Out The 3 This Week For Me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the highs(excluding elites) are done after the SLH this month, unless there some surprise colorways.....not looking foward to the lows.

called LV and seattle no dice... LV had a 12, portland had 12.5 and 14. Im calling others right now.

Swingman should be in my hands this week. Let's see if they are a keeper or send them back to Nike first pair of 9's for me.

My Swingmans still haven't shipped from NDC. If they get cancelled this would be the bull****t of all bull****ts (ethnic guy from 40-year old virgin voice).

Would y'all stop! SLH's have already been confirmed as a GR. Like those Black/Red and Triple Black joints.

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Is VMVINC A Legit Web Site To Order Lebron 9 Big Bangs Aka Cheetos

They sell early release variants. Could be fakes could be B grades it's no way to be sure at this point. Just know your pair will be lower quality and have differences from the official release pairs.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Is VMVINC A Legit Web Site To Order Lebron 9 Big Bangs Aka Cheetos

They sell early release variants. Could be fakes could be B grades it's no way to be sure at this point. Just know your pair will be lower quality and have differences from the official release pairs.
Ohh Okay Thanks
Its Cause They Had My Size In The BB LeBrons And I Wanted To Pull The Trigger
But Didnt Want To Risk It
frown.gif

The hornets are a general release. No limited, quickstrike, tier 0 or any of that. I asked a footlocker by me that is nothing special and it was confirmed. Unless you have 200 people buy them at the opening of the store anyone will get their pair.
I'm going for the swings tomorrow, saw them today and sheesh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

called LV and seattle no dice... LV had a 12, portland had 12.5 and 14. Im calling others right now.

Nike Santa monica had a 13 posted earlier on twitter 3103937384

Someone PLEASE show me a picture of the SLH pictured with teal laces on the shoe or off, PLEASE!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There is a rumor that the SLH's are the last of the mids to drop, after that lows from here on out.

It's not a rumor.  Unless he wins MVP and Nike gives us a MVP 9, the SLH will be the last 9 mid.

NDC SHIPPED OUT MY SWINGMANS OUT ON SAT SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE TUES

WAITING....... COPPED MANGOS AT FOOTACTION AT SOUTH DEKALB MALL FOR ANY ATL HEADS LOOKING THEY GOT MORE BUT I GRABBED THE LAST 8

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There is a rumor that the SLH's are the last of the mids to drop, after that lows from here on out.

It's not a rumor.  Unless he wins MVP and Nike gives us a MVP 9, the SLH will be the last 9 mid.

Yeah and even then it may be an elite like last year with the finals being a V3. I know it's a little different but in the playoffs it sounds like he'll be wearing elites.

Back
Top Bottom