Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

gonna pickup a all the GR releases since it's employee appreciation at FTL/Champs tomorrow-thursday

what kinda discount yall gettin
nerd.gif

might hafta have my mans scoop me some cool greys
happy.gif

Hey guys, I know it's probably been written here but could someone post me your cleaning routine for your 9's? I ball in mine and they've got scuff marks on the front and the stink like hell inside, ideas welcome. Cheers!

Originally Posted by therealdealau

Hey guys, I know it's probably been written here but could someone post me your cleaning routine for your 9's? I ball in mine and they've got scuff marks on the front and the stink like hell inside, ideas welcome. Cheers!

I spray oust air sanitize inside the shoes I use for the gym/balling. as far as the outer, I just wipe them down clean as much as I can with slightly wet microfiber towels. haven't tried the mr clean magic erasers yet for my shoes, I read some people using those to remove dirt marks.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

i think im done with the lebron 9s, good with my cannons and chinas.
Word.
I have Dunkmans, Swingmans, just need Kentuckys and SLH and I'm done too. 

For any of you NT heads in the NJ area, I was in Champs in the Garden State Plaza tonight around 7:30pm...and they had 1 pair of Swingman's left in a size 10!!! Give them a call tomorrow...(201)-843-0920. Pretty sure they open at 10...good luck to anyone trying to cop.

i just caved and paid way too much for big bangs on ebay. it was impossible for me to find them cheaper in size 13 or 14. oh well. i will be selling some old stuff to cover the damage of resell prices
frown.gif

and yeah i agree lows suck.

does anyone know if the elites going to be hard to get or are they going to be somewhat readily available?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

gonna pickup a all the GR releases since it's employee appreciation at FTL/Champs tomorrow-thursday

what kinda discount yall gettin
nerd.gif

might hafta have my mans scoop me some cool greys
happy.gif

50% off from the 20th-22nd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Rich Paul's pic

869d72886f1111e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

That looks like a stinkin campfire there is so much heatThose fairfax homes will be mine, getting an airbrush kit and time to start bustin out the CUSTOMSNerf, fairfax all the above

Originally Posted by Shox23

everyone saying lows are terrible once the solar reds/slh low/ usa's drop instant sellout

THIS ^^^
A lot of IX's that came out so far, ppl thought twice about copping. So just sit back n wait till closer to release date so we can get better pics.

I guarantee ppl will change their minds about the lows sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom