Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Anyone receive their confirmation email? I got through at 12:01, but no email. Shouldn't take that long given that NDC didn't' crash or anything...Congrats to those who copped, and good luck to those getting their pair tomorrow.

Copped in less than a minute..confirmation email in

Originally Posted by casper90403

2 regretable cops during the past year: 1) AJ V Wolf Grey, and 2) Xmas LBJ 9.

I just dont have any use for the xmas, especially when I have the 8. Just collecting dust. I'll wear it around the holidays.
Whaaat, I love the Wolf Grey 5s. 
pimp.gif

As for the Xmas 9s...ehh they might end up in a different section on here 
laugh.gif
   I wear my bred 9s more...and I actually have the breds on now.

But the Swingmans???? 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  Thank you based Nike for making them a GR and for having them in a 12.5.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Anyone get through on Eastbay?
Yeah, Had problems adding to my cart so had to wait 20 minutes to checkout. Could have purchased on NDC, but took the chance to avoid tax.
laugh.gif

i logged in to my footlocker acct and it hadn't been accessed since 2001 haha. but anyway, what's up w/ the FTL/eastbay/footaction stock being sold out right when the clock hit 0 seconds? is that normal?

The folks at Nike are masters in marketing. Put a limited amount of pairs of a self-proclaimed 'GR' so they can sell out quickly and build more hype and ensure sell-outs. Good luck to those attempting to track these down tomorrow. Passing like Nash.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I will take Cannons any day of the week and twice on Sunday over those SLHs.

I won't.
i second that, i ordered a pair off ndc and i got 2 pairs to pick up tomorrow.. I love this colorway

Originally Posted by toine2983

Wow, surprised at how quickly the SLHs sold out.

Now it's full speed ahead for the Elites, interested in seeing how they sell with the inflated price tag.

Sadly, they will sell out even faster..4 minutes tops, because im guessing sites will have less pairs of those VS the SLH's.  Despite a bad economy, 8%-10% unemployment rate, absurd gas prices, shoes sell out asap....10 years ago, when things were better, there was more pairs, less buyers, better economy, cheaper sneaker prices and better quality, you could go in any time on a release date and pick up a shoe no problem.. People today will buy anything theres a nike or jumpman logo on. Just the way of the world.

I got thru on eastbay... had a 25 min wait time tho... NDC was pretty much dead from the jump for me... tried a 12.5 and a 13, both were sold out within 5 mins... Congrats to all those who copped...

The Mangos sold out pretty quick but the Swingmans and Dunkmans both lasted a few hours and even into the weekend before they both were completely soldout...

My local small "urban-%@%" mall had them at 3 spots, so these are everywhere and bound for a restock. With them being the last $170 pair before the Elites, people are all over these.

I like the easter lows though, kind of tempting...

SLH are a good shoe, but you have to be careful on the outfit you wear with it, plus i still have to look at this shoe in person to make a decision

Originally Posted by casper90403

^what happens if you;re not careful? Pull a hammy? Have diarrhea? get a head ache?
Then you look like a WNBA starter, but hey wear whatever yah like

Back
Top Bottom